engine decarboniser

echunn

Apr 8, 2005
ampang
Visit site
hi to all
I've been searching for related topics previously..it is about engine decarbonization liquid products..is this thing works?

xMika

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
Selangor
I've tried D'Carbo before ... Not really sure if it works but I can see lots of white smoke during the procedure .. and carbon smells is really strong ...

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
How about the result? is it good?

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
gud feel as engine is more smooth and felt more powerful but last for about a month...
then later...normal feeling again.

i just now maintain to clean the throttle body...
now and then i would spray the throttle body with the spray cleaner or just wipe if got no time...
more effective and less cost.

Captain Fast

Known Member
Apr 9, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
in my opinion, i've used those products before and i can say they don't really work...you're better off taking out the part and getting it cleaned...

using throttle body cleaner will help in cleaning the throttle body by spraying and wiping it like what amrancharger said...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Automotive strobe lights.
They have always been seen on cars everyone feels annoyed and disgusted to look at. These owners usually locate these little flashers right where the third brake lights are, the reverse lights, under the rear bumper, on the dashboard and so on. Fortunately, they have all long been extinct.

Trends and taste

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience