lolz... nice one...
its selina, hebe, and ella... :p
hahaha... no no... it should be...

selina, hebe and ELLA(in rough voice)

WUahahahaha... :P

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
i do agree the middle one is the best...hehee... but name ah....i cant really remember leh....let me check with my marketing guy...

Julie there only for a photo taking session only....due to she is our bridgestone F1 queen this year

kiansan

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
evan2000 said:
i do agree the middle one is the best...hehee... but name ah....i cant really remember leh....let me check with my marketing guy...

Julie there only for a photo taking session only....due to she is our bridgestone F1 queen this year
where i can see her again :p :p :p

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
i personally hate those japs gt gal.......spoiled my mood....haha...so stuck up and so old.....not chun also...

kiansan

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
evan2000 said:
i personally hate those japs gt gal.......spoiled my mood....haha...so stuck up and so old.....not chun also...
not all lar, there 2 girl very chun, didnt u see? :p :p

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
hehe...i think the GT gal is rejected from Japan rite?

lwkalvin

Jul 13, 2005
kuala lumpur
Hey, actually the 3rd gal also quite ok lar..but i have no idea why on fri and sat she looks not that okie. haha...see, i went on sunday and took some pics of her...doesnt she looks nice? of course the middle 1 also nice.. :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

“Racing is dangerous, so please come back in one piece” was the order of the day before we were unleashed onto the Sepang International Circuit in Formula BMW FB02 race cars.

It really was as surreal as it sounds. Rewind back about ten days ago and it was just another day before the official invite came in. Being able to drive a Formula race car is one of the biggest moments in any petrol head’s life and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience