Daddys club

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
wah all so kaya. im only using sweet cherry...:bawling:
Not kaya.....I feel glad that I bought earlier....Sparco F500K now price up until close to 800...I bought that time 420 only...offer price...Now the best price can get is 599 or around that range....so now the price of 1 is equal to 2 if I buy now....
Recaro price also increase already...I don't know what's causing the price to shoot up so damn fast....maybe currency exchange factor, oil price, sugar price...etc...no idea

Current price (note the non-discounted price)
Sparco: F500K Convertible Car Seat
https://www.babylandmalaysia.com/node/2945
Sparco F500K Car Seat
Sparco: F500K Convertible Car Seat - Blue - Car Seats - Baby equipment

Last edited:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
front seat mounting is not allowed if the car have front airbag.....mine was old car...no airbag...so no problem....proton preve got special lock to disable dashboard airbag when mounting child seat......

but mainly bcoz my car was a coupe :bawling:

my child seat brand was OTOMO...got it at tesco....
my car is hatchback 2 door bro... i still put my baby seat at the back

airbag or no airbag oso its still much safer to put in the back seat...

like i said..UK totally banned already...after the ruling came out, child deaths from car accident decreased by 50%. so pretty much proven that the back is safer. and id highly recommend u do the same oso.

Not kaya.....I feel glad that I bought earlier....Sparco F500K now price up until close to 800...I bought that time 420 only...offer price...Now the best price can get is 599 or around that range....so now the price of 1 is equal to 2 if I buy now....
Recaro price also increase already...I don't know what's causing the price to shoot up so damn fast....maybe currency exchange factor, oil price, sugar price...etc...no idea

Current price (note the non-discounted price)
Sparco: F500K Convertible Car Seat
https://www.babylandmalaysia.com/node/2945
Sparco F500K Car Seat
Sparco: F500K Convertible Car Seat - Blue - Car Seats - Baby equipment
online prices have always been somewhat high... best to go to the shops itself and check them out urself... when i bought mine at RM450, the online prices all oso around 5xx except for 1 or 2 here n there... but when i happen to go to the baby shop in ss2... RM450... terus angkat.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
yep...

actually been thinking moving it to the back earlier......

will try later on...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
my car is hatchback 2 door bro... i still put my baby seat at the back

airbag or no airbag oso its still much safer to put in the back seat...

like i said..UK totally banned already...after the ruling came out, child deaths from car accident decreased by 50%. so pretty much proven that the back is safer. and id highly recommend u do the same oso.

online prices have always been somewhat high... best to go to the shops itself and check them out urself... when i bought mine at RM450, the online prices all oso around 5xx except for 1 or 2 here n there... but when i happen to go to the baby shop in ss2... RM450... terus angkat.
No, previously I check the price online also almost same with shop price. I survey both online and offline before I bought it at MidValley as seeing the price is almost same different MYR1 to 2 only.

That time when I saw the price online also around 5XX (non discounted) then they have discount until 4XX so I went to see shop price and online found it to be the same so I bought mine from shop.

I believe the pricing is like fix from sole distributor....because I found when online do sales the shops also do the same for the seats.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Like then second hand value also goes up.....but my old stuffs all given away to wife's cousin, Car seat, stroller, even baby bed...:biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
my son just admitted @ PPUM on 28.11 & discharge on 30.11 as he was wheezing on the night of 27.11
brought him to clinic for nebulizer but the next morning was still wheezing & rushed him to the hospital.
he is fine now.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
my son just admitted @ PPUM on 28.11 & discharge on 30.11 as he was wheezing on the night of 27.11
brought him to clinic for nebulizer but the next morning was still wheezing & rushed him to the hospital.
he is fine now.
my son oso kena before... 3 nights there for the same reason....neb every 2-4 hours n had to stuff a tube down his nose n throat to suck up the phlegm..... twice....

anyway...parents should read this n keep it handy...past few days my son started wheezing again...n this home remedy seriously helped

littlemamadiary.com/cara-keluarkan-kahak-bayi-rawatan-stim-dan-teknik-tepukan-percussion/

did the one with garlic n sterilizer n it seriously helps

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bro. Danz and Madman, Glad to hear they are okay.....:top:

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
my son oso kena before... 3 nights there for the same reason....neb every 2-4 hours n had to stuff a tube down his nose n throat to suck up the phlegm..... twice....

anyway...parents should read this n keep it handy...past few days my son started wheezing again...n this home remedy seriously helped

littlemamadiary.com/cara-keluarkan-kahak-bayi-rawatan-stim-dan-teknik-tepukan-percussion/

did the one with garlic n sterilizer n it seriously helps

i already standby those suction-nozzle so whenever got slime in the nose direct pump out....

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
i already standby those suction-nozzle so whenever got slime in the nose direct pump out....
i got the suction nozzle oso... but my son absolutely wont let us use it on him.. hahhahaha

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
this coming week is gonna be so much fun!!!

my son has hand, foot and mouth disease....

"fun" indeed... sigh hope he gets better real soon :bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yo guys, I have a question:

Does adding a crankcase filtered air breather improve any performance?

For you guys who don't know what it is, here is a pic
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience