Daddys club

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
My little girl now is learning to walk and sit already...time fly by so fast....it was like just yesterday she came into my life...

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
My little girl now is learning to walk and sit already...time fly by so fast....it was like just yesterday she came into my life...
My little boy also the same... just a click, now already kindergarten level... they grow up and we are getting older as well.. oh no...:bawling:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Make sure she goes through the crawling on all 4 cycle. That helps develop the portion of the brain that involves memory and coordination. It's better for her to master crawling than it is for her to walk.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The following is the conversation I had with my six-year-old son Z during lunch yesterday:

Me: "If you have all the money in the world, what car would you buy?"

Z: "The most expensive car in the world."

Me: "And what car would that be?"

Z: "Bugatti Veryon."

Me: "But can you drive that car?"

Z: "Can ... I can drive Mommy and Daddy to work ..."

Me: "But we can't all fit into the car."

Z: "Oh, then I let Daddy drive, and I take the bus."

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I can't wait for my Buggati !!!
Fuyoh! you taught him very well......:adore:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
bought the bucket seat for her...

she so happy in it....ok sweetheart...later u can sit on daddy's racing seat when the time comes :love::love::love:

daddy...adjust a little bit more...not suits my style...

now thats more like it...love u daddy :love:

Attachments

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Make sure she goes through the crawling on all 4 cycle. That helps develop the portion of the brain that involves memory and coordination. It's better for her to master crawling than it is for her to walk.
my girl now also learning to crawl but she macam want to 1 time learn everything...Hahahahah now she not crawl forward....is likes to go reverse one...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
my girl now also learning to crawl but she macam want to 1 time learn everything...Hahahahah now she not crawl forward....is likes to go reverse one...
Bro. TR, is like that one. Wait till you see them go down the stairs in kostan mode.....:biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
must use the baring type bro...the one u using not so good for her spine. wait till she gets older 1st.
this one got 4position from baring flat till tegak like normal car seat....

so now using baring position...

*btw the one in this picture is previous model...i pickup the wrong type...only got 2 position...so the next day i exchange back with the one currently i have now....

Attachments

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Good to see that daddy's here are using child seat for their precious cargo....I've got 1 Maxicosi Cabriofix baby seat baring type for babies want to sell due to my daughter currently using the Sparco child seat...my little boy refused to seat in the Cabriofix no matter what or how we try :bawling:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Good to see that daddy's here are using child seat for their precious cargo....I've got 1 Maxicosi Cabriofix baby seat baring type for babies want to sell due to my daughter currently using the Sparco child seat...my little boy refused to seat in the Cabriofix no matter what or how we try :bawling:
wah sparco:driver:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I'm also on Sparco...

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
this one got 4position from baring flat till tegak like normal car seat....

so now using baring position...

*btw the one in this picture is previous model...i pickup the wrong type...only got 2 position...so the next day i exchange back with the one currently i have now....
bro... pls dont put on the front seat... very dangerous... in UK they have banned child seats in the front seat... must be in the back seat only... even when my son is newborn oso i put in the back seat... when my wife drives alone oso still in back seat.

keep trying...my boy until now using front facing oso dun wan... but we keep trying... sometimes ok...sometimes not ok.

I'm also on Sparco...
me too...but rarely used coz its in my civic... my son rides in my wife's kenari most of the time and have a diff child seat in that one....halford... reclines more than the sparco though.

wah all so kaya. im only using sweet cherry...:bawling:
sparco not too expensive bro... bought mine (F500K) for RM450 at ss2 PJ. buy them from baby shops... pricing around there... u go N1 the same model is RM599 or something like that :x

sweet cherry oso damn bang for buck... my group 0 child seat last time oso sweet cherry... my strollers oso sweet cherry... id recommend that brand to anyone.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
bro... pls dont put on the front seat... very dangerous... in UK they have banned child seats in the front seat... must be in the back seat only... even when my son is newborn oso i put in the back seat... when my wife drives alone oso still in back seat.

keep trying...my boy until now using front facing oso dun wan... but we keep trying... sometimes ok...sometimes not ok.

me too...but rarely used coz its in my civic... my son rides in my wife's kenari most of the time and have a diff child seat in that one....halford... reclines more than the sparco though.

sparco not too expensive bro... bought mine (F500K) for RM450 at ss2 PJ. buy them from baby shops... pricing around there... u go N1 the same model is RM599 or something like that :x

sweet cherry oso damn bang for buck... my group 0 child seat last time oso sweet cherry... my strollers oso sweet cherry... id recommend that brand to anyone.

front seat mounting is not allowed if the car have front airbag.....mine was old car...no airbag...so no problem....proton preve got special lock to disable dashboard airbag when mounting child seat......

but mainly bcoz my car was a coupe :bawling:

my child seat brand was OTOMO...got it at tesco....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW Malaysia has introduced a new variant into their 5 Series offerings locally, the BMW 528i, that will once again aim and set a new benchmark for the segment.

“The BMW 5 Series has always played an iconic role in the history and success of the BMW Group here in Malaysia as well as throughout the world. With the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience