Coolant

lewcheeheng

Nov 20, 2014
Johor
Dear all,
Any sifu here can adv why sc never added water to mix with the coolant for our Inspira? I 'be even brought my distilled water stand by, however be told it's ready to use?? The coolant in eon sc is ready to use??
Thanks in advance.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Whats the name of the coolant they use in Eon? I didn't know they used premixed coolant. Those are expensive, how much did they charge you for it?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
some are pre-mix....so just pour right in. Some have to mix with water, like 1:1 ratio.

Best to refer to instruction on the bottle before pouring in the content to the radiator.

lewcheeheng

Nov 20, 2014
Johor
Actually it is proton coolant n it should mix with water after read the sticker at the back of the sticker on it, however it didn't indicated the ratio. 1 little for 1 bottle from proton brand, but only 1 little ++ , cost RM 64 for 2 bottles. So our radiator only required not even 2 littles?? Manual indicated 7 little! !! More weird issue as found the water pour from the radiator is supposed more than 2 little for sure. Be told our radiator is small!!

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

Now my radiator is full of coolant without mix with plain water.. Or else my water pump all things will kong...

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Actually it is proton coolant n it should mix with water after read the sticker at the back of the sticker on it, however it didn't indicated the ratio. 1 little for 1 bottle from proton brand, but only 1 little ++ , cost RM 64 for 2 bottles. So our radiator only required not even 2 littles?? Manual indicated 7 little! !! More weird issue as found the water pour from the radiator is supposed more than 2 little for sure. Be told our radiator is small!!

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

Now my radiator is full of coolant without mix with plain water.. Or else my water pump all things will kong...
Bro. Litre.

lewcheeheng

Nov 20, 2014
Johor
Ya, thanks for the correction.Sorry my grammar is poor , only can speak n write broken English.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys im wondering how much is for an Enkei CPS-II rims second hand worth ?

Tyres are Falken Azenis 195/55/15 wif 80% thread, 4 x 100 PCD

and

how much is for an Enkei RP-01 second hand worth ?

8 holes PCD 100/114.3

pls state down the price of this 2 particular rims in the market price..

Pics of Enkei CPS-II

Pics of Enkei RP-01

* Sorry for taking the Enkei...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience