Choosing Lowering Coil Springs for Inspira

JACKY CAR

Sep 30, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all members,

i just got my second hand inspira 2.0P, 2012 with after market 17inc rim as photo show, but this found my car was too high and handling like a van, here thinking of making some up grade on absorber but not hardcore type of Adjustable absorber type.

i may thinking to change my rim to 16'inc with 7.5jj using 215/45/16, that on the rim may bring down the car, but absorber i read above did mention Proride may be economic and not very hard feeling on city drive.

here may need some comment with members who had try Proride before, let say i install Yellow Proride with New spring of NGV or Red (i had no idea which better).

My bigger worry:

(1)Will it bring down my car very low like 1 finger (on 16'inc rim, 215/45/16)? my idea is like result 3 finger or 2, hope not too low like wira.

(2) the rebound. How hard will it feel like? is it like adjustable, end up like a track car. or is it just like what paper say: Performance increase 13%~20% from OEM Spec

Attachments

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You post here also, suggest keep to one thread. The one bro. 6UE5t and me already replying to you

JACKY CAR

Sep 30, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Dear sifu,

My friend free me a set of Evo9 Billtien original spec absorble, compleate full set which taken out from the first day.
It was free to for me, and i planning to install into my Inspira 2012 year.

Can this fit into my car?

Thanks for more comment please.:adore:

Aug 8, 2008
Jacky,
I do not think it will fit, if you want to sell, pls PM me. Thanks :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You guys ever tried to clean ur interior by urself? I'm driving a satria GTi, with stock interior. The seats are getting dirty and the left door panel has gotten a bit loose, as well as a few panels around the car. Thinking of DIY and clean it myself, have to sayang the car once in a while mah :D

Can I know:
1) how to clean the recaro seats
2) how to remove the door panel
3) my car got heater (evo aircon system, got heater one), so once I am done with the seat cleaning should I turn on the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience