Celica Photo Album

ericgtmythos

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kedah
thinking of adding some extra hp later, now the car's hp is pretty much the same as standard gt4 only. saw your pics, like the idea of moving the battery to the back. how much does it cost ar? any side effect?
Yup...My 1 also standard tune, just concern the kick down respond. This will enough to competive with standard EVO or Impreza. If u want to move the battery to the back, same as Alan mention use the high quality & low resistance wire. Im using welding wire currently, another few point need to take note is the connecter must clamp hardly with the wire to prevent current flow mis-connect, 2nd can adding the earth wire at negative outlet to smooth the current flow.

Hope this will give you reference & note as well.:smokin:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
lol... btw eric... u have any idea how much is our fuse box and relay box??? my car fuse box are messed up.. due to prev owner cut it to do wiring of the ECU..

Last edited:

ericgtmythos

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kedah
Wao...Alan, I think u need to find it at Chopshop used part, new one I also never bought before.... Sorry no idea the pricing....:hmmmm:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
lol... today my car have a bad day... duno why install meters only.. now my water temp meter.. show max... then my radiator have water boiling sound.. =,=

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
water pump i duno how to check... but as i know the latest thing i installed is the water temp sensor+adapter... i think there are problems there...

ericgtmythos

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kedah
Ah ha...that u know the posibility point pls ask ur pro foreman check for it, not all part can DIY wan.... if not foreman all "Wong Fei Hung Shou Tong" D XD....ha ah ha:rofl:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
lol.. i got fren that know this kind of things.. wan.. now waiting for him to come check my problem/... i drive i think 5 min only.. my water boil de.. so cant drive my car out at all... need wait for him to come...

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
lol... Problem solved liao... Radiator leaking.. and hose also rosak de when install the water temp sensor....

now i got new problem.. hahaha/... now my car is in genting... i find out that its hard to start.. after starting the car the engine just diedoff... then i try starting it with reving it.. it still died... i need try a few time to get it running.. might be cos the engine is cold... i have no idea why is it like this... i never have this kind of problem with my civic b4 even after 3weeks didnt start....

ericgtmythos

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kedah
lol...Alan, ur car fever already coz Genting too cool d...ha ha ha..:rofl:..but sorry Alan, i haven't this experiance yet so dun no how to advice u...:dong:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
hahaa.. i tot u pro mah.. hahahaa.... duno man.. my fren say lie like that wan cos spark plug cold.. hahaha.... but somehow my OLD civic last time can start leh.. duno why... but really.. that day i open up my hood i saw got like a pool of water on my ext manifold.. XD

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
hahaa.. i tot u pro mah.. hahahaa.... duno man.. my fren say lie like that wan cos spark plug cold.. hahaha.... but somehow my OLD civic last time can start leh.. duno why... but really.. that day i open up my hood i saw got like a pool of water on my ext manifold.. XD
spark plug is cold...fine, its not freezing in genting right?:confused:....:biggrin:
not sure...last time my engine died on the way to genting also...i found out that its the ECU (intermittent thought) later on it was the throttle body which needed cleaning.

anyways even in genting ur engine shdnt die off...

hope u get it back to KL:driver:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
yeh going down this sunday.. XD
btw howmuch is the cost to clean the throttle body ???????????

Last edited:

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
yeh going down this sunday.. XD
btw howmuch is the cost to clean the throttle body ???????????
if urs is top mount IC then ~RM150 if front mount, shd be cheaper......

i strongly believe its the TB, did u car start to jerk before completely stopping?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros,

Recently I had enough of my NA-ed 4G93P engine. I want to add a turbocharger to it.

Please don't mind my noob-ness, but the questions are, what turbocharger to get?

Do I need a waste-gate?

Also, if the inter-cooler is important, should I get a really good one? (more expensive :( )

Do I have to throw away my old 4-2-1 extractor?

My car is auto, I don't plan to change it to a manual transmission, so I should probably just install a not very high end turbocharger?

I heard that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience