BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

poosiong

Known Member

poosiong

Known Member
Sep 30, 2007
any sifu know?the RHF5 turbine is same wif TD04?or smaller or bigger than it?tq

Bump: any sifu know?the RHF5 turbine is same wif TD04?or smaller or bigger than it?tq

chrissyong

500 RPM

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007

Bump: any sifu know?the RHF5 turbine is same wif TD04?or smaller or bigger than it?tq
sure the rhf5 bigger than the td04 ,last time i try the 4g91 engine bolt on turbo,that is damn fast,i share some exp here, use toyota 4agze piston bore is over size 83mm low com , rod can use mazda b6,1.8mm metal gasket,add the king bearing,arp nut,custom make banana and td05 20g,510 evo injector,tail 38mm waste gate,gsr head set and gti cam,mirco tech lt10s, evo fly wheel + exedy super single, evo 2 gear box + drive shaff,sard fuel ragulator,wabro 255liter perhour,boost 2bar can get 400whp,can rev to 10k rpm,all cost is over rm 40k but that is really fast :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bump:

sure the rhf5 bigger than the td04 ,last time i try the 4g91 engine bolt on turbo,that is damn fast,i share some exp here, use toyota 4agze piston bore is over size 83mm low com , rod can use mazda b6,1.8mm metal gasket,add the king bearing,arp nut,custom make banana and td05 20g,510 evo injector,tail 38mm waste gate,gsr head set and gti cam,mirco tech lt10s, evo fly wheel + exedy super single, evo 2 gear box + drive shaff,sard fuel ragulator,wabro 255liter perhour,boost 2bar can get 400whp,can rev to 10k rpm,all cost is over rm 40k but that is really fast :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006

Bump:

Bro, u sure toyota supercahrger piston got 83mm ka...? I'll suggest 4age conrods if to be used on a 77.5 stroke. at least u don need to think about the conrod modding at the piston part.

mrafif

Known Member

mrafif

Known Member
Mar 1, 2007
hye~ i just want to ask from u guys~ does BOT will run smoothly with GEN 2 1.3 auto ? :driver:

Bump: hye~ i just want to ask from u guys~ does BOT will run smoothly with GEN 2 1.3 auto ? :driver:

Sky222

3,000 RPM

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
Bro, u sure toyota supercahrger piston got 83mm ka...? I'll suggest 4age conrods if to be used on a 77.5 stroke. at least u don need to think about the conrod modding at the piston part.
AGREE ..... as what i know ..supercharged piston ...i dun think got 83mm

4G91 block Original piston size = 78.4mm

Upgraded to 83MM??!??!?!?? i think the block already BOCOR~ so I dun think the setup is right ...

4age conrods mod to 4G91 ??? i nv heard before...

Somemore Evo Flywheel mod into that gear box ??? its can install and doesnt fit nicely and there will be a trouble when drive....

and 510cc injector can support 400WHP?!?!?!? bro u sure or not .....

800cc Injector in my evo ...only can support 4xxwhp .....

then SARD / RC no need come out with aftermarket injector.. d

Base on logical side....... Normal Engine Block ........ the safest is Never bore more than 2mm ~~

Last edited:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
AGREE ..... as what i know ..supercharged piston ...i dun think got 83mm

4G91 block Original piston size = 78.4mm

Upgraded to 83MM??!??!?!?? i think the block already BOCOR~ so I dun think the setup is right ...

4age conrods mod to 4G91 ??? i nv heard before...

Somemore Evo Flywheel mod into that gear box ??? its can install and doesnt fit nicely and there will be a trouble when drive....

and 510cc injector can support 400WHP?!?!?!? bro u sure or not .....

800cc Injector in my evo ...only can support 4xxwhp .....

then SARD / RC no need come out with aftermarket injector.. d

Base on logical side....... Normal Engine Block ........ the safest is Never bore more than 2mm ~~
Well. 4age conrods on 4G91/92. Mod the crank.

Regardin the 2mm thing. Well, teh 4G91block and the 4G92 block basically came from the same mole. The only difference is the bore. That's what we call after cast machining. In other words, whatever maximum bore size that a 92 can cope, it can be coped by a 91.

Nothing wrong with EVO 3 flywheel into EVO 2 gb. But what's the point..?

And, 20g..??? Sure boh..? mae lag like hell..? Even GSR facing the same problem when plunge in a 16g EVO 3 which is suppose to be lighter.

And 4G91 400WHP...? Hehehehe.... Think twice before u say man... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

hye~ i just want to ask from u guys~ does BOT will run smoothly with GEN 2 1.3 auto ? :driver:

Bump: hye~ i just want to ask from u guys~ does BOT will run smoothly with GEN 2 1.3 auto ? :driver:
And regarding the Campro BOT. And 2WD AUTO GB for NA car will never last more than 1/2 years when the car is turbocharged.

Regarding the BOT details, U need to find the engine specs, example bore size, stroke, CR etc. post it, then the otai otai will give suggestion.

Last edited:

Sky222

3,000 RPM

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
Well. 4age conrods on 4G91/92. Mod the crank.

Regardin the 2mm thing. Well, teh 4G91block and the 4G92 block basically came from the same mole. The only difference is the bore. That's what we call after cast machining. In other words, whatever maximum bore size that a 92 can cope, it can be coped by a 91.

Nothing wrong with EVO 3 flywheel into EVO 2 gb. But what's the point..?

And, 20g..??? Sure boh..? mae lag like hell..? Even GSR facing the same problem when plunge in a 16g EVO 3 which is suppose to be lighter.

And 4G91 400WHP...? Hehehehe.... Think twice before u say man... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

And regarding the Campro BOT. And 2WD AUTO GB for NA car will never last more than 1/2 years when the car is turbocharged.

Regarding the BOT details, U need to find the engine specs, example bore size, stroke, CR etc. post it, then the otai otai will give suggestion.
hhahaha..... Speed2horizon ....

1 thing maybe u miss ....4G92 / 91 / 93 look almost the same ...but u didnt notice that the block thickness is different and the height its different for few mm,

because we try to bored 81mm...before at my workshop.
the block condition is very dangerous d.....going bocor soon...becoz inside the bored wall is water line........ n its very thin d...engine its damn hot wen running n temperature increase

and

Evo Flywheel is differrent ....its not about the gearbox and its about the ...engine block ...

gearbox is same but the block where flywheel is connected its different...

the Evo Flywheel ...got a bump came up from flywheel ...but 4G9x flywheel dun have .... :)

TD05 20G? im using now..... not so laggy lar .... 4100 rpm turbo only started ......

4xxwhp~~ :thefinger::thefinger:

Last edited:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Just to let you know there is already some 4G91 BOT using 81mm supercharger pistons without any heating problem. Boosting at 0.9bar...

And I am already using MIVEC block now. plunge in Supercharger pistons. Result same as the 4G91. also 0.6mm protuded from the block... But 4G93 is higher. That one I know...

4100rpm under low compression... I can;t imagine how it feels...

But anyway...chrissyong pls...

Last edited:

Sky222

3,000 RPM

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
Just to let you know there is already some 4G91 BOT using 81mm supercharger pistons without any heating problem. Boosting at 0.9bar...

And I am already using MIVEC block now. plunge in Supercharger pistons. Result same as the 4G91. also 0.6mm protuded from the block... But 4G93 is higher. That one I know...

4100rpm under low compression... I can;t imagine how it feels...

But anyway...chrissyong pls...

wahh..someone using my setting d wor ...

speed2horizon ..when go out yam char long time nv see u d lar~~~~~~~~

hanslin

Known Member

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008

:wavey:yes! but but u need to take$$$$ coz by drive by wire trottle body n std comp. Not too high power if not the trans will go away!!!:cheers:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
wahh..someone using my setting d wor ...

speed2horizon ..when go out yam char long time nv see u d lar~~~~~~~~
Yamen, long time no see. has been quite busy these days... U know lar, year end jor... Alot of stuff need to conclude...

WEll, about my car, Cause new pistons + new blocks + new rings + new bearings... Need to run in, hehe.... scared lar...

Sky222

3,000 RPM

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
Yamen, long time no see. has been quite busy these days... U know lar, year end jor... Alot of stuff need to conclude...

WEll, about my car, Cause new pistons + new blocks + new rings + new bearings... Need to run in, hehe.... scared lar...
call me yam char with free.. heheheh

my engine just overhauled with new Oversize Supercharged Piston + ARP Stud + Kings Bearing need to run in too ~~ feels like wanna go kl -terengganu - kl

rattan

1,500 RPM

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
Anyone BOT Perdana V6 before ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hope bros here can help a little

currently my car have some dent and rust..so i do all the bodywork,knocking and simen all by myself..but the problem now..i dun hv enuff money to paint my car

so is there anything i can spray?not the normal can..cos when i wanna paint..all musr rub again..i need something to spray just for a meanwhile by tyhe time i get enuff money

is there anything like can type undercoat for automotive use?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience