bolt on turbo kit for H/coupe

klgauto

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 27, 2004
Klang Sentral
www.klgauto.zoomshare.com
Hi

would you guy like to bolt on a turbo change to your coupe ?

i can bring in this kits from taiwan on my next shipment ,

i saw this kits at taiwan there use 304 s/steel made turbo manifold with mirror shine polish ,new turbo , aluminum piping kits silicon hose & intercooler .

i think it should be plug & play :burnout:

anyone if interested feel free to call or pm me @012-7681200

ericmivec

Known Member
Apr 24, 2007
sounds attractive,but u dint write out the most important part - what is the PRICE?

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Hahaha.......

And second question, how will this add on effect the fuel consuption? Increase the fuel consuption i assume, but estimate how many percent?

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
fuel consumption?same as you drinking plain water...except if u drive and drink like a grandma..hahaha

klgauto

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 27, 2004
Klang Sentral
prices is depend of how many sets going to order from the factory , if more people interested to have it than can get lower prices ,

so if any of you guy interested do pm me , if got more than 20 sets the prices should be below 4k for comply kits.

good Q:fuel consumption :D

ex: my drift car toyota 1.6 4age16v bolt on turbo kits 200whp

from kluang johor to tengganu rm60 , speed around 120~140.

from kluang johor to nusajaya drift track & drifting 3hour & when back to kluang RM5+ only , kluang to nusajaya is around 130km aways , and when drifting most of the times throttle open till 80%~ 90%

so FC is depend to how you drive it :D if you full throttle all your way to anywhere than sure the FC sky high :O

normally on highway we open the throttle at 15~20% only , so th FC still the same as before .

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Yes.. I agree with KLGAUTO.. FC depends on your right foot..

KLGAUTO, hello to you.. can give us more details?? like which turbine and stuff? is the bolt-on kit designed for RD1 and RD2? or GK? I'd prefer a super tough cast iron manifold though..

klgauto

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 27, 2004
Klang Sentral
for the turbine we can choose between 3 type (listed below)or selling the kits without turbine .

1, taiwan made T3/4 turbine , a/r T .63 , trim 72/73, a/r c .50 , trim 55/44
2, taiwan made T3 turbine, a/r T .48, trim51, a/r c .42 trim 50
3, taiwan made TD05 turbine

turbine 1 is good for mid to high output
turbine 2 is good for low to mid output ( best for auto)
turbine 3 is good for mid to high output ( 350hp)

no casting manifold available for H coupe !

i'm not sure about RD1/2 or GK ??? please tell me more about it :D

the thing i know is this kit is for 2002yr coupe

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
hmmm...you did not seem to mention bout the ecu? need piggy back rite? this kit runs a what boost pressure?

klgauto

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 27, 2004
Klang Sentral
this kits not include ecu !

any piggy back will do ....like Apexi SAFC 2 or emange blue

boost pressure is depend to your engine internal , if you have an upgrade internal than you can go to max boost 1.2~1.5bar

if for stock internal better go below 0.5bar .

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
SAFC2 not enough points la.. but emanage not everyone know how to install and tune.. In fact there are ppl out there burn the coil when installing emanage with our coupe..

Most of our coupe are 2001 and before..

KLGAUTO.. u got connection with light weight crank pulley set for hyundai coupe in Tao Yuan?

klgauto

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 27, 2004
Klang Sentral
SAFC2 not enough points la.. but emanage not everyone know how to install and tune.. In fact there are ppl out there burn the coil when installing emanage with our coupe..

Most of our coupe are 2001 and before..

KLGAUTO.. u got connection with light weight crank pulley set for hyundai coupe in Tao Yuan?
the new SAFC NEO fuel map is good enough already , the down side is can't change the ignition points, so for low boost like stock internal still ok for it .

if the ppl out there burn the coil when install any type of ecu or other thing like someone even can burn the speaker or ampilifier when the install it :hmmmm:

not the emanage no good or what it is the person don't have the skill :burnout:

so you must looking for the right person to do it for you , we also provide ecu install & tuning :biggrin:

so 2001 is all 2000cc wan izzit ?

u got connection with light weight crank pulley set for hyundai coupe in Tao Yuan?[/quote]can source it out if got quantity:biggrin:

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
No need bump la.. we will read everyday.. but only will post if we want.. Wahahaha..

We have heard stories that ppl burn emanage and its incompatibility with our coupe.. So we might go for Unichip Q or SMT6..

Our coupe got 1.6L, 1.8L and 2.0L.. So far we never heard of anyone in Malaysia driving a 2.7v6 coupe yet..

I am not too sure if there is quantity for the light weight crank pulley.. I myself am interested but not sure about the rest...

klgauto

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 27, 2004
Klang Sentral
No need bump la.. we will read everyday.. but only will post if we want.. Wahahaha..

We have heard stories that ppl burn emanage and its incompatibility with our coupe.. So we might go for Unichip Q or SMT6..

Our coupe got 1.6L, 1.8L and 2.0L.. So far we never heard of anyone in Malaysia driving a 2.7v6 coupe yet..

I am not too sure if there is quantity for the light weight crank pulley.. I myself am interested but not sure about the rest...
oic like that just use unichip better lor :biggrin:

so your coupe how many cc wan ?

aiyak the pulley only give you a bit better response no gain on hp , but it only cost few hundred , if got why not have a try .

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

everything stripped except de engine ...bonnet also take.. bumper front n back..spoiler.. player.. dashboard.. etc etc.. arch.. n de black lining also take.. n weird thing.. de zth sticker was peeled few letters... why why? n de car was found at pandan area!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience