BFGoodrich g-force Challenge II, 2004

glee

Known Member
Rev up for the BFGoodrich g-force Challenge. Pit your driving skills against the clock and other drivers from around the region this December 11th, at the BFGoodrich Asian Motorsports Festival 2004. Trophies are up for grabs including an all expenses trip for the best driver of the day.

Drivers will have to negotiate an “Autokhana” course made up of traffic pylons and laid out in a flat area. It will be a pure test of car control and precision driving skills.

Compete in your own car or compete in a Nissan Sentra 1.6 Manual.
Entry fee is RM50 if you compete in your own car, and RM100 if you choose to compete in our car, a Nissan Sentra 1.6(M).

Event Date: 11th December, 2004
Venue: BFGoodrich Asian Motorsports Festival 2004, Sepang International F1 Circuit
Time: 10.30am-4.30pm

Act fast, entries are only limited to 15 competitors for Malaysia.

Please Call Gary Lee at 03-2031 4066 or email at [email protected] to confirm participation now.

*Competition license not required

glee

Known Member
Attention:

Latest update for BFGoodrich Challenge II schedule:

Saturday 11th December 2004

START END ACTIVITY LOCATION
9.00am 9.45am Registration Challenge Arena
10.00am 12.00pm G-force Challenge Challenge Arena
12.00pm 1.00pm Lunch
1.30pm 4.00pm G-force Challenge Challenge Arena

Sunday 12th December 2004

START END ACTIVITY LOCATION
6.30pm 7.30pm Prize Presentation AMF Hospitality Suite

fww

Oct 24, 2004
gary,

what is the difference between this and the final round autokhana?

fww

Oct 24, 2004
Thanks a lot gary for being so kind to come out all the way to assist me in signing up for this G Force Challenge last minute. I couldn't confirm the availability of my car beforehand (I can't drive manual).

And also for the complimentary tickets, really appreciate your help. Sorry my club didn't make pre-arrangement. Will be more organized next year.

Thanks again.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hyundai's latest sedan now packs hot hatch turbo power and dual clutch box. It sounds like a recipe for a Korean Clio RS with a boot. But has it got the legs and soul to deserve over 200hp? Short answer, Yes.

Making my way to Hyundai, what I had in mind at first was an Elantra that would drive like a mash up between the clinical Ioniq and gimmicky Veloster. Both of which are Hyundai's first attempts at making their first hybrid and a hot hatch...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience