Best rims for R34 GTR?

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I'm a Skyline owner wannabe and i've been following your thread on rims. I was wondering:

1. is there a 17" TE37 or LMGT4?
2. would the 17" look good on a skyline?
3. Any pics with 17" rims on a skyline?

I'm just curious how these rims (17") would look like on the car.
17" Work emotion on Skyline R34

Disclaimer: I do not own this picture(s) and that is not my car. The author has rights to have the images removed at his own will.

Btw, he has changed it to 18" Advan TCII.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
1. is there a 17" TE37 or LMGT4?

yes there is 17" TE37 as the model is universal and it can be plonked to any cars/models
yes there is 17" LMGT4 but doubtful whether it is for r34 as R34 normally use 18"

2. would the 17" look good on a skyline?
3. Any pics with 17" rims on a skyline?

a mate of mine been using 17" on his R34
it looks a bit small for such a long car
the most important thing is the rims' width not its size

A

azmir1

Farique,

The 17"s look... horrible, i have to say...or is it the 4 door that threw me off :)

Jahax,

If using the 18s:

1. What's the width that I should be looking at?
2. How much would the rims cost (new and used, TE37 & LMGT4)?

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Farique,

The 17"s look... horrible, i have to say...or is it the 4 door that threw me off :)

Jahax,

If using the 18s:

1. What's the width that I should be looking at?
2. How much would the rims cost (new and used, TE37 & LMGT4)?
AS for the width, your is GTR34 or ER34? GTR had a wider body setup than the E34.

LMGT4 & TE37: Going to cost you anywhere from RM4,000 up to RM7,000 depend on the condition of the wheels and the owner.

A

azmir1

Nismo,

I'm still wannabe owner. Most likely an ER34. In my dreams, I will convert the ER34 to GTR wide body...and maybe paint it blood red...JK.. :)

4-7k includes tires?

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Nismo,

I'm still wannabe owner. Most likely an ER34. In my dreams, I will convert the ER34 to GTR wide body...and maybe paint it blood red...JK.. :)

4-7k includes tires?
Wow..blood red ah?? You men Ferrari type kind of red yah :love::love: You better know what is the color code for it or else its gonna be like normal red....:coffee: If you convert into full GTR body and front wide body, you gonna need at least either 18" or 19" X 10! If you need more info on the offset, try PM Semerfi as he is the expert in it already! :biggrin:

So far the pricing some are includes the tires and some are not....depend on your luck....:smokin:

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
azmir1 ...

normal width set up for er34 is between 8" - 8.5" front and 9" - 9.5" rear with an offset of between +30 - +35 front and +35 - +38 rear ... we are talking abt normal set up not on overkill set up

for gtr34, i guess it between 9.5" - 10.5" with an offset of >+20 all round

if im not wrong brand new 18" LMGT4 gonna cost u in the region of good ol fifteen grand ... not sure abt TE37 though

Bump: farique ...

luv those nismo gt wing stand ... rare stuff

S

semperfi

Brand new TE37 now cost approximately 10k. The last time I asked, they wanted to sell it to me for RM15k!! Rip off!

Last edited by a moderator:

derrickho

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
hmmm nice rim nice rim.....:proud::proud:

Bump: hmmm nice rim nice rim.....:proud::proud:

A

azmir1

Aiyah...i cannot tahan already lahhhh...

I don't want to dream anymore. I want to help the M'sian economy by buying a Skyline and "investing" in the mods. Hahahahahahaha....

:(

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
azman1 ...

there are few er34 for sale in ZTH ... all u gotta do is prepare ur check book and that golden handshake and wallah ... big welcome to u to the clan :smokin:

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
hehe.
n1 jahax.
azman, rims tell alot bout the driver.
it's down to to u if u want to go for looks or performance. :D

A

azmir1

not too sure who's azman ;) ....but, yeah i've seen the ads in ZTH.

the price doesn't seem consistent (for a GTT at least). It ranges from 11xk to 14xk. Budget only for 11xk.

saw one unreg (manual), but a bit pricey...14xk. standard mandard...good for project car.

hopefully can get 1 soon...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Mini name will be echoing in the rallying world once again after the iconic brand made a return to the World Rally Championship (WRC) with the debut of their Mini Countryman WRC at the Rally Sardinia last week.

Although the marquee, which has tied up with Prodrive for their rally team, will only be participating in some of the rounds of this year’s calendar as a refinement step before going for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience