Best rims for R34 GTR?

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
dude, ur car is non metalic black rite?
i suggest gun-metal colour or copper shade.
god damn they look good.

yo everyone, i just looked at the tokyo auto saloon booklet n it previewed some new tires.
apparently the potenza RE-11 is suppose to be better than the RE-01R. dunlop, yokohama n goodyear also came out with new tires.

what do u guys think?

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
i'm definitely getting new rims in RE30 or ADVAN racing RS.
18 inch baby.~~~~

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
DC - I have all those pictures saved on my PC, in fact they inspired the color change or at least influenced me somewhat. The LM-GT4s are 19s by the way and I'm not too keen on 19s.

kaminari - next time you see me in person, look closely in fact pay close attention and you'll notice there aren't any dollar bills coming out from my ears, nose or elsewhere :rofl:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Actually, the HKS R34GTR Driving Performer was the basis for my sticker/decal design. The only difference being the placement of the stickers along the door which I moved.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Honestly? Not nice at all.
Wheel design - out
Hippari style - out
Deep dish - out

WTF! :banghead:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Well, who cares .... Not that nice ... Blings don't really match with ANY Skylines ... Leave it to the Californians instead ... :rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All sifus and expert,

With a budget of 5k, what is the best option for me to convert my slow car, given these engines as the reference:

- mitsu mivec 1.6 manual
- mitsu 4G61T
- mitsu v6 1.6

Due to the restriction of the law, I have to stick with these options. So now I would like to hear some input/opinion/advise from the fellow sifus and expert in terms of performance and maintenance, which one is the best choice? Some people suggest to opt for the Mivec 1.6 as we can do a bolt on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience