amel666

Known Member
Jul 24, 2008
K.L
Yaya... I'm using FIC too.... But...

This is what I meant.

Sorry for modding your picture.

On the port side.

so i Email the Fuel Injector Clinic staff. They told me the Bluemax injection "spray angle" is 30 degrees. They should be just enough to compensate the 3mm off center.
Plus i did some swirl texture on the pocket area to help the fuel atomize better.
drivability or idle issue would only be known once i start turning the fuel tables.

Did u radius/fillet/chamfered the side of the cylinder head intake ports to portmatch them bro ?

For some, seem like a lot of fuss but i think Victor X would perform a lot better (for my application) than custom aluminum ones available. At least Edelbrock's R&D them :idea:.

Anyway, since ur also running on turbo 93, what kind of improvement that they give? High end rpm only or broader?

Last edited:

ismfof119

Known Member
Apr 26, 2009
Hi frenz..just to share my Diy :stupid:b series intake can fit to 91,92,93 single or doch head.Mivec also can la.i'v make alot to my frenz..juz want to share Diy...all circle hole must reweld back coz not realy match,specialy hole 1&4.than match port with gasket head la...then recut and some must topup weld to make the flange same like gasket use than port for look like ori.drill stud hole,skiming flange face.the last is to make munt for acesory like coil,sensor,cable,T.B(match port) etc. i prefer to use feul rail B series back..want to look cun use from EG.than polish until shine...but if u use 93 injector.the rubber injector oil ring at B series must port coz to fit...to make like this more coz la..but good match port and look like ori fit....but if my frenz want look more ori..then i make like this red wira terus dia puas hati:hmmmm:
do u still make the mod?
i want to send b16 intake if you still do the mod to fit 4g93 dohc..
look great the finishing!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,dear all

My Lancer Gt is giving me a big headache! While I'm driving the brake warning display 'Check!' will come out on and off and it makes my cd player went off for second. Did anyone here experienced this before?I send to few different workshops to check but different technicians told me different things! I really need some advice now~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience