Any member drives Frontiers ??

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Gavan, I asked TC already. The fan belt is counted as a pair. so total is 3 belts.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Gavan, you so free ah....:biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
lol, quite free la =) ahahaha... warao, 44" tires, so huge neh... like big foot, hahaha, ish ish, i just want bigger grippier tires only... =( so can take offroading and give it that manacing look, hehe...

btw, i was in kelana jaya other day, saw this triton with silverstone mt-117 tires if im not mistaken, either MT or AT 117, looks awesome man... and its got some offset in the rims too... i also noticed that if we use rims with too much offset, the wheels tend to rub the mud flaps/besi thing at the front when making a u-turn, thats what i experianced when i was using those wide offset 15" before this....

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
lol, quite free la =) ahahaha... warao, 44" tires, so huge neh... like big foot, hahaha, ish ish, i just want bigger grippier tires only... =( so can take offroading and give it that manacing look, hehe...

btw, i was in kelana jaya other day, saw this triton with silverstone mt-117 tires if im not mistaken, either MT or AT 117, looks awesome man... and its got some offset in the rims too... i also noticed that if we use rims with too much offset, the wheels tend to rub the mud flaps/besi thing at the front when making a u-turn, thats what i experianced when i was using those wide offset 15" before this....
gavan...cut off the bits that r rubbing with ur tires. problem solved.

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
err, no la, not the mudflap, mudflap can take out wan ma, butthen the front part there... dunno what besi is that, holding the bumper wan, dunno that one got kena anot la, butthen looks super near to it... sigh, guess when wanna upgrade rims that time sure need upgrade bull bar together if not when turning tire sure scraping the bumper d.... =S

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
err, no la, not the mudflap, mudflap can take out wan ma, butthen the front part there... dunno what besi is that, holding the bumper wan, dunno that one got kena anot la, butthen looks super near to it... sigh, guess when wanna upgrade rims that time sure need upgrade bull bar together if not when turning tire sure scraping the bumper d.... =S
Oh~~gavan, you mean the besi on the side there right? like supporting the bumper wan. That wan is to hold your bumper geh. you can mod it wan. take a longer besi and bend here bend there to clear the tyres than mai can jor loh...

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
hohoho, yea lo, that one la, i was looking at it, how to cut oh? later bumper pokkai... ahhaha....

but anyhow also, i just saw a ranger today with bigger tires also, with stock bumper definately cannot fit d, sure kena the front wan, if wanna use wider tires maybe can la, those 33" all cannot use wan, the front part slightly more than the front bumper stock one, so need to either remove front bumper or use the bullbar at the front =)

so i guess that headache oni i have to settle if ever i get a new set of MT or AT tires =) hehe....

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
anyone tried upping the boost before? since stock one is around 0.9 on the average, what do you guys think the highest the boost can go?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

3 Grades of GT-R : There has been a lot of conflicting information regarding the various grades of GT-R to be sold but this time around Best Car report on actual printed advertising material sent out to Nissan dealers in advance of the preorder starting date. The advertising handbills (they’re not actually sales brochures) clearly state the 3 grades of GT-R to be sold with their associated prices and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience