any drifter from penang or butterworth ?

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
VictorGR said:
comment?? comment on what ?? back stabing??

i now working so abit busy
yupzzz......that is the title for giving comment

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
VictorGR said:
I R BACK STABBER

wowowowo......victor dont tell me u r saying urself is a back stabber?sure or not?
just joking lah.....

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
VictorGR said:
by da way wana ask u guys what do u think a KP61 as a drift car?

coz heard some rumors saying that the car canot go far comparing to Ceffy etc
First KP61 can consider as a drift car. :X-:

But main point for that car is need to do alot of drift setting.:shades_smile:

U know lah toyota when come to setting is kinda expensive compare with nissan.Just need to depands on the owner's budget.:confused_smile:

KP61 also facing some problem due to the body length because the body is to short.If the owner can really drift that car well which means the owner already catch the point of drifting then he also can drift other car well just like MR2 as well.

Comparing with cefi.....ok alot of my friend in kl using cefi to drift.....y am i still using KE70???????cause of budget to own a cefi body.But on nissan u can easily to get parts and more cheaper compare with toyota.If u dont believe just try to check out the price halfcut for RB20 compare with AE86!!!!!

Now hope u all can see what am i trying to tell u guys about!!!!

OK now come to the main point y kp61 cannot go far!!!!!!!!!
through my own opinion im saying that is correct looo....y? coz when a drifter come to the top level that time they might saying the car still under power need for upgrading then need to get another ride so iziit possible? tell me!!!!!
for myself if reallly i can reach the good level i might be doing that as well. Y i will choose cefi while i need A upgrade coz cefi body is the cheapest body among all nissan car caomparing like sil80, skyline32 and etc....am i right??correct me if im wrong!!!!! But till the end still need to see the owner as well how far he is going to push himself looo.

So rumours is rumours who cares?????:baring_teeth: A person who trying to make rumours on commenting some1 he is a looser!!!!!am i right victor????coz they scared they will loose to some 1 in future.:shades_smile:

Victor hope u agree with my opinion!!!!!!

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Come on lah guys......drifting just only started in pg!!!! why go so many rumours lah....back stabbers lah or somethinglahhh.....
plsssss lah make the motorsports grow leh.....then every1 can drift !!!!
Come on penanges make pennang kia proud in drifting motorsport.

Pls stop all the stupid rumours and starto dorifto. Show out what u have penang kia make penang proud.

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
oyaahhh.....1 more sentence STupid People Make Stupid thingkekkek
cabutttttttttttt.......!!!!1

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
wppong said:
wowowowo......victor dont tell me u r saying urself is a back stabber?sure or not?
just joking lah.....
YES I AM BACK STABER SO ANY COMENT ON ME

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
haizzzzzz........duno what to say lah guys. Izzt now a days very hard to give people comment????Is that true??????
Give comment also kena back stab what to do??????
I think i better think this kind of way " the person who stab on people will feel the heat of it" "siapa makan chili, die yang rase panas dan pedas"

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
OKOK victor sience u say ur self is a Back Staber let me give a serious comment!!!! i ADMIT u as a super "back stabber" and a copy cat. Y i say that???? Hope u remember what u say to ur friend about MR K. U say Mr K is talking alot of bullshit? tell me what is the bull shit? huh!!!!! izzit very complicated to u????? how bullshit izit? izit when u starting to learn drift that time u asking for knowldge and Mr K is sharing. Is this all the bull shit? huh!!! remember the roundabout??? while u training at there that time keep on having mistake and ask Mr K for the right way. If really all the knowledge is bull shit y u still follow????
Answer me staber!!!!! Ok come back to recently.......while u guys practicing why still using Mr K way?????? if u really that kind of power just use ur way and dont use people's way kinda a copy cat and shame men.
What u mean to challenge Mr K? to make him loose face????answer me staber!!!!!
what u want him to lose face in D1??????kinda weird. Aren't u now a D1 professional drifter????Remmember now u still a car park drfiter so am i as well. So what????trying to show ur power or wana act as leader for drifting in pg? PLs remember pg still fresh in drifting every 1 share share knowledge some more to make pg proud. Izzit just to know how to do donut and figure * the u r pro for it?

I think i will used a special word to tell u. Think abit u r not small dee pls know what to say or what to do. Pls use ur " Brain and THINK!!!!!!!"

And i hope u dont try to use other topic to find fought again.....plsss pllssss brainless stabbers

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site
wppong said:
OKOK victor sience u say ur self is a Back Staber let me give a serious comment!!!! i ADMIT u as a super "back stabber" and a copy cat. Y i say that???? Hope u remember what u say to ur friend about MR K. U say Mr K is talking alot of bullshit? tell me what is the bull shit? huh!!!!! izzit very complicated to u????? how bullshit izit? izit when u starting to learn drift that time u asking for knowldge and Mr K is sharing. Is this all the bull shit? huh!!! remember the roundabout??? while u training at there that time keep on having mistake and ask Mr K for the right way. If really all the knowledge is bull shit y u still follow????
Answer me staber!!!!! Ok come back to recently.......while u guys practicing why still using Mr K way?????? if u really that kind of power just use ur way and dont use people's way kinda a copy cat and shame men.
what u want him to lose face in D1??????kinda weird. Aren't u now a D1 professional drifter????Remmember now u still a car park drfiter so am i as well. So what????trying to show ur power or wana act as leader for drifting in pg? PLs remember pg still fresh in drifting every 1 share share knowledge some more to make pg proud. Izzit just to know how to do donut and figure * the u r pro for it?

I think i will used a special word to tell u. Think abit u r not small dee pls know what to say or what to do. Pls use ur " Brain and THINK!!!!!!!"

And i hope u dont try to use other topic to find fought again.....plsss pllssss brainless stabbers

Guys, guys - Chill your jets man...No point fighting--- The law of Karma " What Goes around, Comes around"

Solute Mr K, he tought me how to do proper donut around a cone, and number 8, and E-brake drift and also clutch dump. I wont forget his help at all. Dont say bad things about him la.. he is a cool person and fun to be with.

Chill la guys, if you all feel you cant get along, just dont say anything to each other to make matters worse.. Just my 2 cents... Hope you all dont take my comment personally.

alex_77

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
did u guys mention victor is the back stabber ?
oic now ..... haiz , i told kei b4 liao , not worth it to spend so much time to explain and share knowledge . wppong wat u post izzit true ? sad case , no wonder recently i met kei , asking him how recently he told me he was so dissapoitting .

honestly , i din feel or saw any problem from kei as victor say to everyone . but my exprerience , the time with my RX7 .... kei share alot things with me and i try b4 also .... wat i feel is , kei is not ban me or black out me , he jz to explain how my car gona to drift , and he told me is hard to drift .... he is rite , i need more practise , money , time if i gona using RX7 to drift .

wat i know , kei teach victor b4 wat , maybe not to say pro drifter but kei bring his kl fren together and share knowledge with them rite . i still remember the time is raya , kei told me he is bz in penang with victor and their gang . 2nite victor wana practise ........ SO i believe and comfirm kei bring and share alot with victor , even put down her gf to accompany penang drifter .....

haiz .... pitty for kei !

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site
alex_77 said:
oic now ..... haiz , i told kei b4 liao , not worth it to spend so much time to explain and share knowledge . wppong wat u post izzit true ? sad case , no wonder recently i met kei , asking him how recently he told me he was so dissapoitting .

honestly , i din feel or saw any problem from kei as victor say to everyone . but my exprerience , the time with my RX7 .... kei share alot things with me and i try b4 also .... wat i feel is , kei is not ban me or black out me , he jz to explain how my car gona to drift , and he told me is hard to drift .... he is rite , i need more practise , money , time if i gona using RX7 to drift .

wat i know , kei teach victor b4 wat , maybe not to say pro drifter but kei bring his kl fren together and share knowledge with them rite . i still remember the time is raya , kei told me he is bz in penang with victor and their gang . 2nite victor wana practise ........ SO i believe and comfirm kei bring and share alot with victor , even put down her gf to accompany penang drifter .....

Kei, dont worry man... WE (you know who la) got your back man..

Dont feel bad,, you know who your friends are...

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
kugan81 said:
Guys, guys - Chill your jets man...No point fighting--- The law of Karma " What Goes around, Comes around"

Solute Mr K, he tought me how to do proper donut around a cone, and number 8, and E-brake drift and also clutch dump. I wont forget his help at all. Dont say bad things about him la.. he is a cool person and fun to be with.

Chill la guys, if you all feel you cant get along, just dont say anything to each other to make matters worse.. Just my 2 cents... Hope you all dont take my comment personally.
Kugan81 im fully agree with what u say!!!What u learn from Mr K as same like me as well.

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
alex_77 said:

alex_77: first u can see victor admit himself is a staber!!!! then all the things which i heard is true.......or u can ask victor urself.By the way now alot of people trust rumours so why dont i try to believe. Coz if there are no wind blowing the tree wont be shake.

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
kugan81 said:
Kei, dont worry man... WE (you know who la) got your back man..

Dont feel bad,, you know who your friends are...
Count me in men.... i really hate all the back stabers which know a little bit the wana act ego like tai ko......haizzzz......

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
wppong said:

good comment bout me every is corect bravo bravo, so i am so SORRY so are we stil friends?

Oh by da way the challege thingy where u heard wan i realy don't recall saying that and also bout da taikor part, i am just sharing what i know to others only, i sometimes also does ask them back some stuff as well, and bout the practise method i though thats practise method is use at all place and all ppl train like that(or does it realy belong to a particular person?)

ok, from now on i wil use my brain and think sry ya, sry SIFU Mr.K

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi
I have a 2005 model Proton Waja 1.6 automatic. Recently I notices that when I switched on the head lamp the "R" indicator light was on slightly when I was driving the car, and the right signal light blink faster than normal when I make a right turn.

No such problem is observed if I do not switch on the head lamp.

Any one encountered similar problem and any suggested solution ?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience