4G91 Gang..

Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Just got a 4g91 fuel injection Auto half cut, planning to install it into my old wira and replace the original 4g15 carb 1.5 auto which has terrible FC. Starts blowing out white smoke once i drive up to 80kmph.
Question is will i get more power in terms of pick up or mid from this 4G91 auto? Will the FC improve as well? This half cut mileage is already 160,000km by the way.
What do i need to change once this engine has been transplanted?
Many thanks.

Last edited:

iblizs

Aug 5, 2007
hi to all sifu out there can anyone tell me where@workshop to setting camshaft with properly tool to set hi cam for 4g9 series engine..

mugan shan

Jun 27, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
hello everyone...i am using 4g91 carbureted model using iswara stock carburettor.....is it possible for me to do open pod....like this in the picture attached...the first picture with red car is mine....i wanted to do open pod something like in the another picture attached

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2013
philippines
Hello there.Anyone can give to me the manual or diagram of 4g91dohc.Kindly send to my email at [email protected] you in advance...

I have currently problem with the firing order my two HTW no 2 and 3 are not firing.Any master/s here help me to rule out...I have changed the HTW and the ignition coil already..

Gilbert0999

Known Member
Jun 13, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Just got a 4g91 fuel injection Auto half cut, planning to install it into my old wira and replace the original 4g15 carb 1.5 auto which has terrible FC. Starts blowing out white smoke once i drive up to 80kmph.
Question is will i get more power in terms of pick up or mid from this 4G91 auto? Will the FC improve as well? This half cut mileage is already 160,000km by the way.
What do i need to change once this engine has been transplanted?
Many thanks.
Hi there, 4g91 power is definitely better then 4G15 carb, For my opinion things need to change after transplanted is the timing belt, Lubricant, filters, and check those mounting n bush. Just my 2 cent.. :itsme:

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

i need air cond compressor for 4g91 engine?anyone

Hi there, maybe u can try this
Recond Aircond Compressor - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my

Cheers....:biggrin:

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
Hello guys, any old frens still in here? :)

Mar 10, 2014
Penang
Hi guys,

I'm a newbie.. will be using 4g91 engine in 2 weeks time..
The car now in workshop for some repair... top overhaul and all..
Hope u guys can help me with some information when I need it.. thanks! :)

Jun 27, 2020
Hi, Anyone online here?
I need a big help. Can you please someone give me the pin out diagram of ECU 7375 ?
Thank you

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Own e39 1year ago..giving me Alot of problem..planning to
Convert 1jz With cost On 8k..izit ok? Really pek cek..help me and tips tips for me;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience