2ZZGE VS 4AGE

katopunk

Known Member
May 18, 2006
i donno man... sometimes i do feel like i wanna tiong the latest cilicars man... =B

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Ya lor, ya lor, so did u ?

katopunk

Known Member
May 18, 2006
no, not yet... quite hard to find cilicars in penang. have seen a few, but traffic condition didn't permit.

that's why i said, i feel like wanna tiong them... hahahha...

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
no, not yet... quite hard to find cilicars in penang. have seen a few, but traffic condition didn't permit.

that's why i said, i feel like wanna tiong them... hahahha...
:hahaha: Lu manyak nakal lar.....:laugh::laugh:. If you do find one to tiong, pls do inform us of the result ya, bro.:top:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
I don't know much about the new gen Celicas. Are all of them of the same type of engine; meaning only 2ZZ-GE ? Or is it like MRS, some with 1AZ-FE ? (did I get that right ? Heard it's the same engine as Wish) :confused:

katopunk

Known Member
May 18, 2006
aiya... too bad you are in Penang or else I will willingly let you tiong my backside.... :)
hahaha... :burnout: sure sure... lol... anyway.. just a friendly talk only. no offence. ::proud: : hah.

just scare some people over emo and sensy.

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
most of the 7th Gen Celicas in M'sia are 2zzge auto...... the 1zz version is very rare here and I think it's the same engine as the 1.8 Altis...... 2zz 6 speed manual is the faster one compared to the rest of the lot..... rated at 190bhp only though so dun expect too much.....

katopunk.... hey... no worries..... but then, most ppl at CCM forum are kind of protective over the celica image... hence lodsa war of words.... hehe....

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
most of the 7th Gen Celicas in M'sia are 2zzge auto...... the 1zz version is very rare here and I think it's the same engine as the 1.8 Altis...... 2zz 6 speed manual is the faster one compared to the rest of the lot..... rated at 190bhp only though so dun expect too much.....

katopunk.... hey... no worries..... but then, most ppl at CCM forum are kind of protective over the celica image... hence lodsa war of words.... hehe....
Thanks for the info, bro.:biggrin:

I asked coz there's a MRS in my place with the FE variant (Wish 1.8 engine), so I thought Celicas may have have the same variant as they generally speaking, share the same engines.

So on paper, the 2ZZs have about 30 more ponnies than the BT, bro Katopunk.... you had better upgrade before you wanna tiong any 2ZZs. Hehehe.

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
most stock auto celicas have 140-150whp..... manuals have 160-170whp....

the SS1 celicas have the same engine as the MRS.... SS2 celicas have the 2zzge engine...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all.. Just need your opinion here. Preferably those with experience in this please...

I bought a disc brake set to fit into my car about a year ago from a seller in this forum. Suppose to fit it in today but I spotted some problem. It is full of rust. The knuckle, the caliper bracket, the rotor shield (that round thing like a shield don't know what is it called). I don't think it is due to me keeping it for one year because I kept it indoors and I bought another set and kept it for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience