2017 Mazda CX-5

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
buy car according to your capability in terms of financial & your needs...do not buy car according to the latest trend or current lifestyle situations...cos if you do buy car because of this....the problems will start from the first day you bought it!...In Malaysia, no point buying the fastest car in the market cos....when you are in School areas....you still cannot go more than 30km/h regardless of your car's powewr
It's not how fast you can go. It's how fast you can get from 0km/h to 30km/h
hahahaha.

Flooring my pedal from 0km/h to 80km/h which is the speed limit, is still fun cause i get to 80km/h very fast.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all sifu's, pls comment which engine is more suitable for upgrating the wira 1.5(A), by comparing the FC and HP.

4G91 DOHC (Auto),4G92 DOHC non-mivec(Auto),4G92 DOHC mivec(Auto) and 4G93 DOHC (Auto).
1.6 mives got one triptronic one quite interesting, but dunno how is the HP and FC ???
My current ride is 4G15 (A), which is very in power and very pandai in FC (makan minyak)....about 17~20sen (depends highway and town area). This engin even overtake an ori kancil when wif 5 person in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience