1Malaysia F1 Team

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
first year will be full of failure.. trust me.. all of sudden this idea pop up ..do you think those private sectors simply throwing big bucks to show patriotism towards "1malaysia"? ..funny eh..

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
Proper plan,less interference from the govt,persistant hardwork from the team, they will doing fine.I dont expect podium so early but btw its a good marketing strategy for the Tune group and
our country.

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
i wonder if the gov did a cost benefit analysis for this project. how would this benefit malaysia in anyway? our A1 team is already so successful, why not put more funds to help get first place in that, instead of going to be the last in f1.

even if this f1 team does benefit the country in some way, i think using this money to patch up pot holes, fixing road bumps to have a standard size, and giving us back ron97 petrol would benefit us, the people of malaysia. better.

the only one i see benefiting from this is the future driver of the 1malaysia f1 team, and not the rest of the people in malaysia.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

so a few people get a cool job and the rest of us suffer..

kayz

Jan 4, 2006
think positive lah, it's not govt money (ppl money).........................all the money come from private company or personal investment. So give them chance, ini belum apa2 dah hemtam them like crazy....................this is malaysian style lah

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
no worries bro, i feel u :proud:

regards to zth standard of posting, well we do have some nut cases in here that can run an F1 team pretty well i guess :stupid::biggrin::thefinger:

have a good holiday dude :adore:
I got you on your back too bro!~ and does the supporter finally got the new NAP news? ^-^ woohhh.... there goes... F1 yah... like the engine inside is really a fully malaysian developed engine from proton.... and not buying from outsiders... If they can really build every single thing by our own hands... I will salute and respect them.... but in this case... hear only first thing i did is, pray for a good future in this automotive line...

Yes, no need to think within yourself... I am replying due to the NAP thing which leads to F1.. :smokin:

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
hmmmm...since f1 needs support from local motorheads & since they fuck us with that NAP, so dont go to sepang f1, let it full by foreigners; we just watch TV lah.
F1 is not cheap man, what is the real agenda here ? what is the outcome ? I do not see I will enjoy any benefits from this, I cant even buy a grandstand tickets.
Think Positive ? nahhh......I had enuff of G's crap.

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
I got you on your back too bro!~ and does the supporter finally got the new NAP news? ^-^ woohhh.... there goes... F1 yah... like the engine inside is really a fully malaysian developed engine from proton.... and not buying from outsiders... If they can really build every single thing by our own hands... I will salute and respect them.... but in this case... hear only first thing i did is, pray for a good future in this automotive line...

:
F1 is a primarily a branding exercise, that showcases motorsport competition technology.

It is not an exercise of homegrown technology to benefit the domestic automative industry.

Because historically F1 does not benefit the local car industry in the sense that most people expect it to be. There are several reasons why this is so. If you want me to clarify further on what I mean by this, I'd be happy to do so....but it'll be a long explanation.

The NAP is a separate issue. Taken alone, the F1 endeavour probably had some merits from a branding point of view. Taken together with Governmental failings, most recently the NAP debacle, it can only have a negative outlook to most people.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Malaysia Boleh tahan lagi:rofl:
sure Malaysia can tahan la... coz not the gov tahan, but the private sector ma... gov feel no pain wat, rasuah still going strong ma.. after killing some, just simply step down as retiredment only ma... sure 1-MalaySial-BOLEH-Tahan loo...:thefinger:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
now there's a competition between Lotus F1 and Virgin Racing, who will we see wearing the air stewardess uniform?

I hope Tony won't be wearing it, otherwise I will laugh my heart out :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

With news of the final E90 3-series leaving the plant in Kulim, it was only a matter of time before BMW Group Malaysia would launch the latest F30 3-series here. Now in its sixth iteration, the 3-series is BMW’s most successful premium sedan, with over 12 million units sold worldwide since the car’s creation in 1975. Three variants of the F30 were...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience