1992 Ford Telstar

december

Mar 15, 2006
alwaysdecember.blogspot.com
This is my first post, i just joined today.

I drive a 1992 Ford Telstar, most of you guys know what it looks like.
Here it is anyway

Anyone, for heavens sake, can tell me what the heck can i do with this care for it to look better?

Im blank. Really.:shcokedcamo:

Lan Dugong

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Telok Panglima Garang, Selangor
hi,
welcome to the club bro!nice looking car u have there. still looks solid!
ok...the looks...get a set of 17" rims with 215/45 zr17 tyres.get a lowering springs if u want to. but surely, changing the rims will make the looks good!

december

Mar 15, 2006
Lan Dugong said:
hi,
welcome to the club bro!nice looking car u have there. still looks solid!
ok...the looks...get a set of 17" rims with 215/45 zr17 tyres.get a lowering springs if u want to. but surely, changing the rims will make the looks good!

Thanks bro for the warm welcome note, youre from Shah Alam? Im from SA too...Kota Kemuning, anyway, thats not my real car, it looks somewhat like that though.

I was seriously considering to get a satria, but most of my friends went like, why are you gonna this car? It's solid..you should get it done allright. Rims look like a great idea. But bodykits gotta be custom i suppose, its really a weird car to modify..but this car runs like hell. :_:

Lambert

Known Member
Sep 18, 2005
Seremban
bor dec, if u get a satria n u mod til very geng, u can find it any where at the street, but if u mod this ford till gao gao, then every 1 will be supprised.......
that is why i wanna to mod my old mazda

sudha

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
hey december....welcome to the club!!

If you really wanna do up your telstar in terms of lookies....take a looky at lan dugong's telstar...seriously.

Sorry Lan, i think your telstar is a benchmark for what the rest of us could do.

rim & tyre upgrade is good but if you are running on the standard 2.0 12v or 1.8 carb engine....stick to 15" at the most...you dont want to be burning petrol.

bodykits will have to be custom but i've seen quite a few guys fitting the Perdana V6 side skirts with little mods.

cheers!..

december

Mar 15, 2006
sudha said:
hey december....welcome to the club!!

If you really wanna do up your telstar in terms of lookies....take a looky at lan dugong's telstar...seriously.

Sorry Lan, i think your telstar is a benchmark for what the rest of us could do.

rim & tyre upgrade is good but if you are running on the standard 2.0 12v or 1.8 carb engine....stick to 15" at the most...you dont want to be burning petrol.

bodykits will have to be custom but i've seen quite a few guys fitting the Perdana V6 side skirts with little mods.

cheers!..

Thanks for the warm welcome my fellow indian, you're indian right? Coz i am :shades_smile:

I did have a look at his car, was surprised man :shocked: , it looks really good, and mine is 1.8 carb sadly. Bodykits is a headache considering the availability. But i think can get custom ones made, at the price of a horse! Prolly i start of with the rims and the skirting first. Can wait for it.

Thanks alot for your feedback bro, really appreciate it. :)

sudha

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
hey....another macha in club...cool.

Dude...if you're running on the 1.8 carb engine, try not to go with a 16" rim. or else you will be digging deeper into your pockets for petrol.

mine is a 2.0 with 15" rim...i actually felt the diffrence when i chnaged them but it could also be that my 14" rims were much lighter...heheheh

here's a pic of my car before when it was with 14" wheels..

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a363/cokeaddic/Ford/996d.jpg

laserman

Known Member
Dec 24, 2003
hey suddha,

seems like ur car to rigid.. u squessing car next to it to a side

cheers

sudha

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
hey...brother where got??...

we dont squeeze...people genrally stay away from our cars...hahahahaha!

Lan Dugong

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Telok Panglima Garang, Selangor
december said:
Thanks bro for the warm welcome note, youre from Shah Alam? Im from SA too...Kota Kemuning, anyway, thats not my real car, it looks somewhat like that though.
december,

i stayed at bukit rimau last 2 years. now shifted to my own house already, still at shah alam.

iman__210

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
why not ask landugong to put his car's pics...

u ppl be suprised on lan dugong's souped up daily driver...

december

Mar 15, 2006
sudha said:
hey....another macha in club...cool.

Dude...if you're running on the 1.8 carb engine, try not to go with a 16" rim. or else you will be digging deeper into your pockets for petrol.

mine is a 2.0 with 15" rim...i actually felt the diffrence when i chnaged them but it could also be that my 14" rims were much lighter...heheheh

here's a pic of my car before when it was with 14" wheels..

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a363/cokeaddic/Ford/996d.jpg
Hi bro, yeap another macha indeed *nods*

So you would suggest that i go with a 14' eh? It looks kinda small but think its not small compared to the petrol price hike. Man, i always prefered the blue color to my silver. Your car looks pretty neat man, does it look like that still, or it has been modded to a mean machine like Lan Dugong's? :cyclops:

Man you people are so nice and helpful. Great! :)

sudha

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
december....you can change to 15" coz in other markets the car came standard with 15" wheels.

Mine is currently with 15" rims. In the pic, I am using 14". the car still looks the same except for the rims and the engine.

I've dumped in a FE3 powerplant. otherwise it is pretty standard.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok... here goes nothing...
ok guys just wanted to ask u brainers.. will it be possible if the engine of a W124 E500 be planted on a W124 E200?
will there be space and how ill be the convergence? any major problem will occur? what will be the cost and does anyone know where i can get it? i kno in fact that the W124 E500 engine is a V8 engine but is is possible???? please give me answer.. im dying to know...:adore: :adore: :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience