Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

minibeany

500 RPM

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
It's still cheap man. I was quoted 1500 the last time for full front PPF. Stupid expensive man. Fenders, hood and front bumper.
they usually quote based on the car model :-)

it happened to me when I want to upgrade my in-car-entertainment... the seller's expression..."hah... Wira only wor... take cheap-cheap speakers enough..." :mad::thefinger:

• Haha
Reactions: Izso

leinnz

Known Member

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
one question on clear wrap, will it turn yellowish or burnt after few years? just like headlight wrap which i now no longer want to use

sanekit

1,500 RPM

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Looks stock enough. Police must be desperate to stop you. Btw, did you have a loud exhaust/engine?
that's the current setup. plain looking wira from front and side. but from behind got huge 4.7" tip muffler. hahahaha!
my engine now i don't think loud. the muffler i'm using is FGK Legalis R and it's not that loud at low RPM which is good.
That's because of your normal cruising speed. If you drove like normal human Wira drivers you'd be tailgated less. :biggrin:
i need to drive faster so that no myvi will tailgate me. :rofl:
If your’s compare to my car. I think my chances to get block will be damn high. Hahahahaha
that's my current setup. previous setup memang look racy one coz my brother do a lot of cosmetic mod. so i change to sleeper mod now to avoid attention. haha.
too good to be so stock, police don believe. lol...
ok laa now with that setup no more attention from polis. i can drive peacefully. except for tailgaters la. hahaha

sweelt

2,000 RPM

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
that's the current setup. plain looking wira from front and side. but from behind got huge 4.7" tip muffler. hahahaha!
my engine now i don't think loud. the muffler i'm using is FGK Legalis R and it's not that loud at low RPM which is good.

i need to drive faster so that no myvi will tailgate me. :rofl:

that's my current setup. previous setup memang look racy one coz my brother do a lot of cosmetic mod. so i change to sleeper mod now to avoid attention. haha.

ok laa now with that setup no more attention from polis. i can drive peacefully. except for tailgaters la. hahaha
Tailgaters like to kacau stock look wira with big muffler tip. My wira always kena target. Hahaha...

• Haha
Reactions: sanekit

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
as i was returning home last nite, suddenly there was a "clunk-clunk" sound continuously the higher i rev the higher the sound become & also my steering becomes heavy.......i tot farked man, not my gearbox again........or worst timing belt putus........so then i searched for the problem & sound....finally found it....my crank pulley was wobbling....& the screw attached to it (the 1 need to open when changing the auxilary belts & timing belt) was cracked.........

so wat could the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience