Alza car driver seat repair

cheewooi

Jun 29, 2005
Serdang
Hi,
My 8 years old Alza been serving me well except coming to 9 years with 170K mileage, there is a need to put in some effort and money in the maintenance.

Do you know where can I get my driver side seat with squeaky sound and worn out fabric fixed. See attach photo.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
squeaky sound can be solved by buying new bush and spring. @ SC it cost rm200 below for 4 springs and bushes include installation

cheewooi

Jun 29, 2005
Serdang
squeaky sound can be solved by buying new bush and spring. @ SC it cost rm200 below for 4 springs and bushes include installation
Went to one of the SC in USJ 19, they told me need to change the entire seat, instead of repairing the bush only. :(

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi,
My 8 years old Alza been serving me well except coming to 9 years with 170K mileage, there is a need to put in some effort and money in the maintenance.

Do you know where can I get my driver side seat with squeaky sound and worn out fabric fixed. See attach photo.

Thanks in advance
You can try Steady Cushion Trading in Petaling Jaya. They can fill back the foam but you may need new covers for the cushion, and this may cost more. If you can find your seat from half cut shop, they are just plug and play.....

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
You can try Steady Cushion Trading in Petaling Jaya. They can fill back the foam but you may need new covers for the cushion, and this may cost more. If you can find your seat from half cut shop, they are just plug and play.....
Repair will do. Last time replace covers +added padding for wira whole set. 450 bucks.
Those cushion/seat man know what to do.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Repair will do. Last time replace covers +added padding for wira whole set. 450 bucks.
Those cushion/seat man know what to do.
Give him two options. I have done seat repair and also did seat swap before.......lol

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
If in Melaka, head to Mitsubishi showroom in Malim Jaya and drive past it. Turn right after the chop shop on your right then turn left. the shop is 2-3 shop on the right.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
otherwise just buy a couple of T-shirts, cut it up and make a seat cover out of them. :biggrin:
Last time I did not even cut, cover up, then fold the sleeves in......lol

But bottom torn cannot loh, only top half.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

do we really need to flush our car for the frist 20000km???some said it is unneccesary but some said it's a must...also if i'm flushign my trans, how many litre do i need if the manual says it need 7.7L???!?!
anyway what other things should be replaced at the first 20000km service?sparks plugs??
thanks a lot in advanced la sifuss....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience