any comment to upgrade my car. please help

atys_89

Mar 11, 2010
Subang Jaya
guys. anyone know how to make a simple upgrade and mod to my waja. im running a waja 1.6 2004-2005 engine. i plan to change oil filter, spark plugs, and exhaust. and any modification i can made to upgrade my car?im just trying to make my pick up better. im doing it on medium low budget. any sifus comment please. thanks:proud:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
go for 4-2-1 extractors and a suitable exhaust setup. it should give u some good gains for starters.

atys_89

Mar 11, 2010
Subang Jaya
go for 4-2-1 extractors and a suitable exhaust setup. it should give u some good gains for starters.
how much roughly it costs for that. im a beginner to car mods. thanks

---------- Post added 03-14-2010 at 12:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 03-13-2010 at 11:34 PM ----------

anyone? please help. lol. im a newbie to car mod.

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
how much roughly it costs for that. im a beginner to car mods. thanks

---------- Post added 03-14-2010 at 12:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 03-13-2010 at 11:34 PM ----------

anyone? please help. lol. im a newbie to car mod.
get it from zenden. is pretty cheap roughly RM 2xx bro. beside that can mod on fuel regulator, air filter for better air flow, a proper setup of exhaust system.

atys_89

Mar 11, 2010
Subang Jaya
get it from zenden. is pretty cheap roughly RM 2xx bro. beside that can mod on fuel regulator, air filter for better air flow, a proper setup of exhaust system.
oic. thanks man. any information i'll update u. i need sifus to guide me. :) btw what does voltage stabilizier effects the engine. is it the gear shifting?

fly5521

Mar 13, 2010
alor star
oic. thanks man. any information i'll update u. i need sifus to guide me. :) btw what does voltage stabilizier effects the engine. is it the gear shifting?
your car is auto 1 or manual??voltage stabilizer wil stabil your car battery volt...so it will balance the volt tat support 2 your car...

atys_89

Mar 11, 2010
Subang Jaya
your car is auto 1 or manual??voltage stabilizer wil stabil your car battery volt...so it will balance the volt tat support 2 your car...
mine is auto transmission. oic. any more advice to upgrade to my car? normal mod. no transplant, or injection. thanks anyway. cheers~:proud:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
if medium low budget then 4-2-1 extractor, piping and s-flow exhaust coupled with a drop in air-filter (use back your original air box) is good enough... injector/fuel pressure regulator can be planned for next stage, it's not so useful if you didn't have any major mod yet...

Voltage stabilizer, it does help especially for old car but don't expect a great difference otherwise you will be disappointed. However some brand have been seriously overpriced, please choose and compare wisely...

mizi0604

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
how about adjustable campulley? bcoz u mention to get a better pickup rite? this just my opinion...

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Adjustable pulley not much help for a standard engine, you will only benefit from it's weight since it's lightened but not fully utilize it.

A lightened crank pulley does get a better pick up, but it's not cheap either for a good rnd product.

mizi0604

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
i was mention campulley and not crankpulley,there's no different in weight if u customize ur original campulley to adjustable...peace~

atys_89

Mar 11, 2010
Subang Jaya
if medium low budget then 4-2-1 extractor, piping and s-flow exhaust coupled with a drop in air-filter (use back your original air box) is good enough... injector/fuel pressure regulator can be planned for next stage, it's not so useful if you didn't have any major mod yet...

Voltage stabilizer, it does help especially for old car but don't expect a great difference otherwise you will be disappointed. However some brand have been seriously overpriced, please choose and compare wisely...
roughly how much it cost based on everything u talking above? i mean just minor mods. but not major yet :) thanks bro. cheers~

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
guys. anyone know how to make a simple upgrade and mod to my waja. im running a waja 1.6 2004-2005 engine. i plan to change oil filter, spark plugs, and exhaust. and any modification i can made to upgrade my car?im just trying to make my pick up better. im doing it on medium low budget. any sifus comment please. thanks:proud:
Get NGK / Denso Iridium spark plugs, although it will cost you around RM 150, but worth it for acceleration and fuel efficiency :top:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
i was mention campulley and not crankpulley,there's no different in weight if u customize ur original campulley to adjustable...peace~
Err bro, i assume aftermarket adjustable campulley which using lighter metal hence not as heavy as original campulley... right?

Good spark plug and cable will help you retrieve back you engine power, feel slightly more responsive... it's definitely a good mod but then your butt will used to the effect very soon... hahhaa

atys_89

Mar 11, 2010
Subang Jaya
Get NGK / Denso Iridium spark plugs, although it will cost you around RM 150, but worth it for acceleration and fuel efficiency :top:
thanks bro. i saw the price on9. any recommendation on any garage in sunway? cause there are too many already. donno which one is the best.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A Lexus LF-A mule has unofficially recorded a lap time on the Nordschleife of 7 minutes, 24 seconds. This is not in dispute. What is in dispute is how many seconds faster the LF-A's lap time is than that of the 2008 Porsche 911 GT2, the previous "King of the 'Ring" record holder. Wikipedia notes that the fastest 911 GT2 driven around the Ring posted a lap time of 7 minutes, 32 seconds and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience