2007 Tokyo Motor Show : GT-R's Show Time

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007

Show: 2007 Tokyo Motor Show (TMS), Lead actor : Nissan GT-R, Nickname : Godzilla.

The big Japanese supercar clash at the TMS that we’ve all been waiting for has been blown off course.

On one level, this month’s TMS was supposed to be a high stakes poker game between the Nissan "Godzilla" GT-R, Lexus LF-A, and Acura’s next interpretation of the NSX.

The GT-R is still on track. Emerging from the tightest security known to motordom, the new GT-R will be unveiled at exactly 1:50 p.m., local time on Wednesday, October 24.

Tokyo ’07 was also supposed to be the coming out party for the production Lexus LF-A. Instead, Lexus shows every sign of going with the same LF-A concept that’s already been seen at Detroit this year, unless there’s a dramatic last minute press day “surprise” and the real car rolls out.

Sadly, the keenly awaited next version of Acura’s V10-powered Advanced Sports Car Concept is a definite no-show. After its North American International Auto Show debut this January, the plan was to show a Mk 2 version of car (same proportions, V-10 and all-wheel drive layout, but different styling) at Tokyo to gauge reaction.

Now, however, with the Acura brand launch into Japan put back two years, there’s no stand at the show for the car to sit on. And besides, behind the scenes Acura designers are still wrestling with the styling, with reportedly mixed results.

So, as things stand, it looks like a slam-dunk on the performance front for the GT-R, come showtime.

Source:
Winding Road

busy_walk

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
if i have the money... i want it... but since i have none... than i shall settle with my kelisa... hahaha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Problems With 4G93 Eterna
Hi to all the sifu out there,
I hope that i could get some help from you guy, I am driving a rojak transplanted 4G93 eterna engine which the transmission had been converted from automatic to manual and are using MMC 6123 ECU.(base is 1.5auto wiring then rojak to plug wit tis ecu )

Here my problem
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience