NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Guys!

Use www.carver.my to renew your drivers license and roadtax. Very easy and although a little more expensive it's doorstep delivery and quite easy to do

Reactions: minibeany

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Guys,
Anyone used or have experienced on 2.5 ton low profile floor jack sold at shopee?
What are they like in term of reliability?

I already got one at my parent house and its rated at 3 ton thus not practical to bring it at my home when i needs it. Plus at times the normal cheap hydraulic jack which i also got will max out (height) on certain job. Thats the reason we bought the 3 ton.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Guys,
Anyone used or have experienced on 2.5 ton low profile floor jack sold at shopee?
What are they like in term of reliability?

I already got one at my parent house and its rated at 3 ton thus not practical to bring it at my home when i needs it. Plus at times the normal cheap hydraulic jack which i also got will max out (height) on certain job. Thats the reason we bought the 3 ton.
mines a 3 ton shopee jack. Low profile type too. I love it to bits.

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Get jack stands if you plan to go under your car.

Reactions: Izso

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Get jack stands if you plan to go under your car.
Already got that. It was when i purchased the floor jack now at my parent house. I tot 1 box got 1 unit only so bought 2 box.At home only discover 1 box is one pair so now one pair at my house.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Was cleaning my car today and upon removing the floot mat from the front passenger side i noticed the underside of the mat is damped. I touched the carpet and its wet...most probably from the blower box as the aircond was serviced 1-2 month ago. I removed the seat and now a table fan is drying it.
Will check the drain pipe tomorrow or when its dry.
20210812_182021.jpg

Car was initially parked head first in the porch and i turn it around so that the front faces the gate in order to get the most sun and get more space to work. While i was reversing i ran over my all purpose cleaner bottle, half bottle gone....aduhai...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Was cleaning my car today and upon removing the floot mat from the front passenger side i noticed the underside of the mat is damped. I touched the carpet and its wet...most probably from the blower box as the aircond was serviced 1-2 month ago. I removed the seat and now a table fan is drying it.
Will check the drain pipe tomorrow or when its dry.
View attachment 580686

Car was initially parked head first in the porch and i turn it around so that the front faces the gate in order to get the most sun and get more space to work. While i was reversing i ran over my all purpose cleaner bottle, half bottle gone....aduhai...
Wet carpet.. omg.. the wet dog smell must be awful

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Wet carpet.. omg.. the wet dog smell must be awful
Lucky me, no smell at all. Even when its about to dry now. I think its due to the sponge type material they used at the back of the carpet instead of fabric type material which will traps all sort of dust. Foreign partical + damp condition = smelly situation

Plus, i did use a steamer at least twice on both my car interior carpet. While using it on the BLM, the smell being released is unimaginable. The waja does not emit such smell. Maybe because we used the BLM more when my boy is still small thus lost of liquid, food, rubbish smell trapped in the carpet.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you liked the standard 500’s appearance then you’re definitely going to fall in love with the 500 Abarth.

The sport version of Fiat’s hugely popular minicar has been fitted with an aggressive bodykit that included new bumpers, side skirts, a rear diffuser, wider fenders that house larger alloy rims, a roof spoiler, red mirror caps and Abarth decals. Add the twin exhaust outlets in the rear and this is one 500 that you won’t call...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience