leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
someone posted something yesterday here? i got a notification but can't see

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
@vr2turbo turbo, your method works... here is my car new look... can fetch 8K as this topic's headline. hehehehe....
View attachment 579744
Is it just me or your battery sits a bit too high, the hood clears it?

Tidy car...
I ran into my mother ex-wira this morning, been about 5 years at least after its sold and last seen. Same colour as yours. Too bad the owner did not look after the exterior but got money to install dark tint and bigger rims.

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
Is it just me or your battery sits a bit too high, the hood clears it?

Tidy car...
I ran into my mother ex-wira this morning, been about 5 years at least after its sold and last seen. Same colour as yours. Too bad the owner did not look after the exterior but got money to install dark tint and bigger rims.
The hood can close but I suspected the terminals touch the hood. Because my battery flat very quickly. As a solution, I place a rubber mat covering the terminal and my battery lasted longer.

Still a bit more cosmetic to do... upholstery the seats and change MOMO Daytona steering... my brother complaint still seeing too much rubber... will swap in a 16 inch too. hahaha... itchy hands

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
The hood can close but I suspected the terminals touch the hood. Because my battery flat very quickly. As a solution, I place a rubber mat covering the terminal and my battery lasted longer.

Still a bit more cosmetic to do... upholstery the seats and change MOMO Daytona steering... my brother complaint still seeing too much rubber... will swap in a 16 inch too. hahaha... itchy hands
nolah not touching the hood.... if you bridge the contacts you would know, trust me have tried and not recommended

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
U tried on purpose?
Salute.....
i sort of slipped when disconnecting the battery terminal, tertouch the negative side... just a fraction of a second, sparks everywhere, i got abit burnt and i think my spanner welded itself to one of the terminals

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can someone teach me or help me on installing wira s.e bumper to wira sedan?? and the grill.. coz i install the grill, seen like "terkeluar" from the lamp..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience