NBTD - I'm BORED

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Some said implementing another round of PKPD will damages the economy further. This statement is not entirely true.
Even with PKPD, industry can still operate and business are also operating. PKPD will prohibit unnecessary aka stupid reason of travelling/exposing ourself.
We can still work, go to mall, tapau food, go to shop. There are some limitation but we can still operate.
Yes some will feel the pain, this is where NGO and gomen step in instead of tabur duit kat semua orang.

TBH, i dont mind another round of PKPD,this time according to district.Lesser idiots occupying our roads doing unnecessary travel. Ask help from military to setup more roadblocks. Use our paratrooper or MP to man these roadblock.
Now, it seems like they let the virus spread at state level before shutting down the state.
I disagree, one PKPD, my co. will shut down for good. The foreign investor bising so much dee the first round. Second round will doom my job. This PKPB still ok I can go to work. Lotsa employers esp foreign one dont want to pay their employees just sit at home, they rather just shut down the business .

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I disagree, one PKPD, my co. will shut down for good. The foreign investor bising so much dee the first round. Second round will doom my job. This PKPB still ok I can go to work. Lotsa employers esp foreign one dont want to pay their employees just sit at home, they rather just shut down the business .
Not really. Last time they said only those critical sector can operate. Actually non critical sector also got approval to operate.
PKP-D sounds like its too restrictive on paper but its not. At least thats what i exp in Melaka. Its business as usual minus unnecessary travel.
Even small business like hardware are allowed to operate on alternate days.

PKPB will work if its implemented accordingly which is not the situation now.

PKPD sounds too restrictive as we just dont know what to do and whom to refer to for certain approval and paperwork to operate as usual. There is a list of industry sector which is allowed to operate during PKPD but one of the item is a grey area where most company can claim they fall under that item.

Even now, industry are required to complete daily online report to some government body and weekly report to another. Its just not organize.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
Not really. Last time they said only those critical sector can operate. Actually non critical sector also got approval to operate.
PKP-D sounds like its too restrictive on paper but its not. At least thats what i exp in Melaka. Its business as usual minus unnecessary travel.
Even small business like hardware are allowed to operate on alternate days.

PKPB will work if its implemented accordingly which is not the situation now.

PKPD sounds too restrictive as we just dont know what to do and whom to refer to for certain approval and paperwork to operate as usual. There is a list of industry sector which is allowed to operate during PKPD but one of the item is a grey area where most company can claim they fall under that item.

Even now, industry are required to complete daily online report to some government body and weekly report to another. Its just not organize.
it depends. tourism hits badly if pkpb. so those whom depend on this will suffers. hotels, etc.
but what is your take on cancelling deepavali bazaar in melaka but remain jonker street and night market to go on. sounds double standard to me

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
it depends. tourism hits badly if pkpb. so those whom depend on this will suffers. hotels, etc.
but what is your take on cancelling deepavali bazaar in melaka but remain jonker street and night market to go on. sounds double standard to me
Yes sector like tourism will suffer. This is where gomen or NGO step in.

All bazaar or night market must be cancelled if no control measure can be implemented. If still want to do it then control it properly. Lesser stall are allowed to open and control the number of people in the market area at one time. Its difficult to be done without cooperation from all party.

Control measure is not solely the authority responsibility. Our enforcement agency have their hands full during this period. There is only so much they can do.We should play our part at individual level.

I will ride or drive past the night market near Tesco Cheng as its my daily route, its just nonsense there. Whats the purpose of having proper gap between the stall but no crowd control right?

Malaysian are just like lembu keluar kandang after PKPD.

Reactions: leinnz

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not only companies. My area some hawkers stalls also close down. Many usually close for the day at around 2.30 to 3pm, nowadays at 1.30pm they start collecting their chairs and tables as no more customers......

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005

All bazaar or night market must be cancelled if no control measure can be implemented. If still want to do it then control it properly. Lesser stall are allowed to open and control the number of people in the market area at one time. Its difficult to be done without cooperation from all party.

Control measure is not solely the authority responsibility. Our enforcement agency have their hands full during this period. There is only so much they can do.We should play our part at individual level.

I will ride or drive past the night market near Tesco Cheng as its my daily route, its just nonsense there. Whats the purpose of having proper gap between the stall but no crowd control right?

i've seen the malim night market, kg 8 night market, port settlement. and semabok amj. there are no controls. publics need to play a part as well.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I am angry at how defiant some politaikcian are behaving despite our King clear instruction to stop playing politaik now.

Makes me want to lepak @ kebun cutting grass, tabur baja, kemas2 kebun during the next election day.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang

i not sure maybe not all. Do you realize after 3mth MCO, traffic is double than before.

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
But PJ much less woh. Mall easier to find parking too.....
Wah... you still go to Mall. hehehe...

1U created a video... seriously empty for such a big mall. Chill la... everyone. :grinning:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wah... you still go to Mall. hehehe...

1U created a video... seriously empty for such a big mall. Chill la... everyone. :grinning:
I don't walk the mall, just happen I shop at Supermarket for groceries......lol

Reactions: minibeany

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A high grade Tupperware

Measure the K&N filter size, make sure it fit

Use Spray paint to mark the shape pattern of the carburetor base

Base pattern marked

Use fire to heat up a nail to cut...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience