TGR Vios Challenge Champions receive RM100K each! – Toyota Gazoo Racing Malaysia Season 3 concludes

Needles Tosay

Newspeed
Jun 10, 2020
Petaling Jaya

The overall champions of Toyota Gazoo Racing Malaysia’s Vios Challenge Season 3 have just been announced and the class champions are non other than:

Overall Class Champions
  • Tengku Djan Ley | Super Sporting Class Champion RM100K
  • Hayden Haikal | Sporting Class Champion RM100K
  • Shawn Lee | Promotional Class
While these overall class champions are presented with a jaw dropping RM100K each, UMW Toyota spared no expense with their 1st and 2nd runners up of their respectively classes as well with:

2nd in Class
  • Mark Darwin | Super Sporting Class 2nd Place RM50K
  • Bradley Benedict Anthony | Sporting Class 2nd Place RM50K
  • Shukri Yahaya | Promotional Class 2nd Place
3rd in Class
  • Freddie Ang | Super Sporting Class 3rd Place RM30K
  • Haji Sutan Mustaffa | Sporting Class 3rd Place RM30K
  • Nabil Ahmad } Promotional Class 3rd Place

“As a one-make series, the Toyota Vios Challenge is built on the foundation of providing competitors with a level playing field with emphasis on driving skills and experience. This Series is not only engineered to make motor-racing racing more affordable for individuals and teams, but to make the races very closely contested for the benefit of spectators. The six races held in Season 3 were no exception, and despite the Series being abruptly cut short (due to the pandemic), I would like to congratulate every single driver who demonstrated a high level of competitiveness, racing skills and sportsmanship,” said Takeyama.

“The spirit that is embodied in Gazoo Racing and the Toyota brand is all about advancing the potential of both vehicles and people. It is not only confined to building better products and shaping the strength, capability and creativity of our workforce, but as our Series has proven, very much about developing new, young and talented drivers as well as cultivating greater public appreciation and interest in motor-racing.”

With the new normal post MCO, plans for TGR Season 4 are in the works and promises to be more trilling, exciting and nerve wrecking. Takeyama added, “We will be back bigger than before.”

Last edited by a moderator:

nw111

Known Member
Feb 13, 2018
Terra dei Motori
This Bradley kid is Adi Haslam (fka Cletus Anthony)'s nephew?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
no wonder the races were so aggressive with all the contact and crashing. This kinda prize money makes it worth being a d*ck on the track for. Not saying the winners were d*cks but hell I'd be one just to win that 100k

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
no wonder the races were so aggressive with all the contact and crashing. This kinda prize money makes it worth being a d*ck on the track for. Not saying the winners were d*cks but hell I'd be one just to win that 100k
A d*ick wont be enough, u need to have double d*ck all the time and protecting your precious balls while doing it. All the cars are the same....so the d*ck count matters.

I have never pay attention to the series until i read this article. Now i know why big names are participating.

Reactions: Izso and Tom

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, currently I'm looking at a 2015 W176 A250 with a 70K+ mileage, would like to have some opinions on the car. Any common issue or major issue in the future for this M270 engine need to look out for ? Or should I get a brand new Honda Civic 1.5 TC with the same amount of price ? Pls advice... :adore:

I know some of you would say, might as well get the A45 instead... but for me... budget is the main issue :joycat:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience