Car Parts From Thailand Vs China - Confidence level ?

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Dear Folks,

I had been eyeing on a set of headlights (BMW E46ci) with built in projector lense and LED 6000k. I got 2 sources as stated above. My question is to ZTH guys is, which country of made that you have higher confidence level in ?

Thanks,
Ken

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
with these aftermarket headlights, it's best to check the reviews because it doesn't matter which country it's made if the beams don't come out right. If you're replacing the headlights for appearance factor then that's something else, but to seriously improve the beams, you might want to take a look at local projector headlights retrofitters. They take apart the headlghts, remove the exisitng projector and replaces it with supposedly better / bigger / brighter HID or LED projectors. I've done it on my previous Clio RS, from reflector stock to HID projectors. search for CSB Pro from USJ if you're keen

Reactions: DNGFashion

DNGFashion

Known Member
Apr 20, 2017
with these aftermarket headlights, it's best to check the reviews because it doesn't matter which country it's made if the beams don't come out right. If you're replacing the headlights for appearance factor then that's something else, but to seriously improve the beams, you might want to take a look at local projector headlights retrofitters. They take apart the headlghts, remove the exisitng projector and replaces it with supposedly better / bigger / brighter HID or LED projectors. I've done it on my previous Clio RS, from reflector stock to HID projectors. search for CSB Pro from USJ if you're keen
Did they manage to get the HID projectors at JPJ compliance angle? Wish to try it out in my Iriz (*poison)

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Did they manage to get the HID projectors at JPJ compliance angle? Wish to try it out in my Iriz (*poison)
retrofitting any HIDs or after market lights is illegal bro. Unless the car has a model that came from the factory. Like the old Waja had normal halogen and Xenon headlights, if you take the xenon one and install into your halogen model car it's legal

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Thanks guys for the heads up. How about in general confidence level towards the car parts from Thailand vs China ?

PS: Not buying, going to buy one set projector headlights from an Original BMW E46ci 330.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Thanks guys for the heads up. How about in general confidence level towards the car parts from Thailand vs China ?

PS: Not buying, going to buy one set projector headlights from an Original BMW E46ci 330.
considering the price in most cases, worth trying

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
retrofitting any HIDs or after market lights is illegal bro. Unless the car has a model that came from the factory. Like the old Waja had normal halogen and Xenon headlights, if you take the xenon one and install into your halogen model car it's legal
Yup, is illegal but if can mod in projector lens and not blinding, keeping the color temp correct should get away with it.......lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As shown in the pic...pls pls pls guide me how to take this air cond grill out :cry_smile:

Thanks in advance!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience