Toyata gt86 vs Subaru brz.which is the best?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Which one is the best between toyota gt86 and subaru Brz.
Actually - I read somewhere the main differences between the two is the suspension choices and how the cars are tuned and setup. Same car on paper but the suspension is different and engine tuning is different apparently. Let me try to find the article -

Ok I think I found it but pretty much all article will tell you there's some slight differences with the 86 needs the TRD kit to be on par with the Subaru but at the same time the Subaru also has the performance pack option.

Aiya it's the same car if you're comparing base models. Just buy whichever brand makes you feel all tingly inside.

Reactions: minibeany

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Actually - I read somewhere the main differences between the two is the suspension choices and how the cars are tuned and setup. Same car on paper but the suspension is different and engine tuning is different apparently. Let me try to find the article
dats right.... setup differently... iirc the subi was a 'stiffer' setup...

but end of the day, everyone above is right, whichever you like, thats the best....

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
Incidentally - you'll be damn hard pressed to find a completely stock BRZ/GT86 in the second hand market. So it's no longer a fair comparison.
no meh.... saw quite a lot recond still stock. my friend just got one 86 but in Subaru blue :Stupid:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
In Malaysia Toyota because chinaman don’t know what is Subaru. So when you meet girlfriend’s father and he ask what car you drive, you say Toyota he will give you thumbs up and let you marry his daughter.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
your left testicle better or yr right testicle better?
My left one better, it hangs lower, and we all know lower is better, lower centre of gravity with better handling.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone used Steelmate Alarm System before? I installed one on my car and so far it's good. Pretty decent price for a basic set too. Any opinion on this? Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience