coilovers

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Ok! Will pay a visit after this MCO. Thanks!

Currently I am using rims from Evo7. not sure what is ARB connections.. sorry me noob.
ARB = Anti roll bar.

Sounds like like you got a pretty straight forward PNP installation. What brakes are these again?

Reactions: NJK

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
driveshaft maybe ok coz airtrek most stuff should be pnp with evo 7.
omg it just occurred to me, he didnt really say he was going for evo brembos.....

if hes going for aftermarket brakes theres little point of going for evo knuckles (unless those are evo pnp brakes)

NJK

Jul 29, 2018
KL
omg it just occurred to me, he didnt really say he was going for evo brembos.....

if hes going for aftermarket brakes theres little point of going for evo knuckles (unless those are evo pnp brakes)
my appologize bros, yes, eyeing on Evo7 brembo. but not sure to go with bracket or straight change with knuckle, shaft etc. :)

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
my appologize bros, yes, eyeing on Evo7 brembo. but not sure to go with bracket or straight change with knuckle, shaft etc. :)
ah ok. if like that u will need the knuckle and the driveshaft. did some search on other forums, evo driveshaft is a bit larger than airtrek so not direct pnp on the knuckle. if u just swap the calipers, just like u said, you will need brackets. but cheapest option is caliper and brackets.

NJK

Jul 29, 2018
KL
ah ok. if like that u will need the knuckle and the driveshaft. did some search on other forums, evo driveshaft is a bit larger than airtrek so not direct pnp on the knuckle. if u just swap the calipers, just like u said, you will need brackets. but cheapest option is caliper and brackets.
Ok, thanks for the info bro!

Reactions: sanekit

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
u gonna need the evo front driveshaft and steering rack in order to install evo knuckle. everything else can use back airtrek parts. for the rear brembo, need to mod abit at hole to install at airtrek knuckle. hope this helps.

Reactions: sanekit and NJK

NJK

Jul 29, 2018
KL
u gonna need the evo front driveshaft and steering rack in order to install evo knuckle. everything else can use back airtrek parts. for the rear brembo, need to mod abit at hole to install at airtrek knuckle. hope this helps.
Thanks bro! decided to go with bracket. installing soon.

Reactions: sanekit

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all you detailing 'kakis',

Finally, we now have a detailing center that not only provides professional detailing services, but also using the complete range of Meguiar's products imported from USA!

The place is called Harry Bright and they are located in Taman Mayang, along the same row as YS Khong and Stuttgart.

These guys are serious as they even use Meguiar's shampoo for car wash! Even engine cleaning uses Meguiar's degreaser! Wow, no more 'Ah Kau' or 'Ah lok' products to damage my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience