Perdana v6 : Road to 300whp.... and beyond

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
How much did you spent so far? Also how is the fuel consumption?
spent for upgrade, excluding replace wear and tear item = still far off cheapest evo i can buy

fuel consumption: with heavy foot, lowest was 310km for 40 liter of fuel. That was through karak/lpt route.

This type of car dont count fuel consumption. Hahaha...
true. modern high hp car probably gt better mileage .

Makes me recalled the stat of the AMG E55...its 0-100kmh is 5.4 sec, 0-250kmh is 22sec, at full throttle it will runs out of fuel at abt 20min.
seriously? from full to empty under 20min??

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Cool mods !! Talking about FC, my 1JZ with mixed driving still able to pull 380 km from RM100 RON 95. Its not even full tank yet.

brokenjars

Known Member
Jun 7, 2012
Kedah
Ini semua gila turbo punya olang...
But i am also interested in turbo la, just takut it break because my foot also quite heavy.. even na car i also managed to break my driveshaft already..

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
Ini semua gila turbo punya olang...
But i am also interested in turbo la, just takut it break because my foot also quite heavy.. even na car i also managed to break my driveshaft already..
go search their names in this forum... you will know how "gila" they can be. hahahaha.... just kidding.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys , recently my Wira car got some engine starting problem , whenever i started the engine , the engine will become weak , and failed to operate , this makes me everytime when starting the car , hv to accel 1st to warm up the engine it just will become stable , can somebody tell me what kind of things is spoil oledi in my car ??

sry for poor english writing !!! :tongue:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience