Airtrek Parts Enquiry

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
airtrek baru lbh kurang 150K keats.masa beli tu berapa 100K?saya baru beli airtrek.ada workshop tak blh tune airtrek,saya tak pasti kenapa.tapi di workshp banyak evo.
Masa I beli, umur kerta baru 6 tahun. I beli 87K

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
hahahaha. nooooo.. airtrek can be reliable too. cheaper than fixing the citra. :driver::driver:
i dont know the maintenance cost of a citra, but airtrek cant promise u better result. it all depends on how the previous owner took car of the airtrek. u need to track down all the maintenance parts so u can minimize un expected breakdown. on all of it, airtrek its pretty old tiger. so u need to understand the fact of it.

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
i dont know the maintenance cost of a citra, but airtrek cant promise u better result. it all depends on how the previous owner took car of the airtrek. u need to track down all the maintenance parts so u can minimize un expected breakdown. on all of it, airtrek its pretty old tiger. so u need to understand the fact of it.
yeah. all this not gonna happen this year tho. haha. most probably next year. vision 2020.

Reactions: 4gbanger

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
sty SEPANG KLIA.yup memang saya nak tune blk,kereta dah lama.ada tempat terbaik?

Roger Awwam Tuning dekat seremban.... diorg selalu buat evo...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody tried buying china oxygen sensor before? Anyone bought before and is it ok?

I tried to find new oxygen sensor for my car, its a nissan primera P12 engine. The sensor connector is light blue color, with 3 wires. Couldnt find original or branded oem sensor. All i can find is china brand or no brand oxygen sensor from china..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience