All-new 2019 G20 BMW 330i M Sport arrives Malaysia!

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
All-new 2019 G20 BMW 330i M Sport arrives Malaysia!

BMW Group Malaysia unleashes the all-new 3 Series today! It arrives in 330i M-Sport form, specced exclusively for Malaysia and is the only version offered at the moment. The new body is now 50% more rigid than before, also bigger in every way, yet lighter by 25kg. A lot has happened since the last F30, this G20 version loses the handbrake, has an all-new silhouette, notched headlights nestling bi-LEDs, smoked L-shaped taillights, siamese twin kidney grilles and they've also split the iconic Hoffmeister Kink.

There's an all-new interior too, baby 5 series like but with a lot more metallic hexagonal motifs. The new shift console houses a start / stop button, has new drive modes and an exquisite gear knob made of a clear glob, smoked. Beneath the new M-Sport steering is the sensational digital instrument cluster, has mirrored speedo and tacho gauges, blend-in navi display (jaw dropper) and even song covers if you want. Interior also has ambient lighting for good evening mood. Price? RM328,800

330i M-Sport quick stats:
5.8 secs / 258hp / 400nn / 2L twin scroll turbo 4 cyl / 8 speed auto / 1,545kg

Length: 4,709mm 76mm longer
Width: 1,827mm 16mm wider
Height: 1,435mm 6mm taller
Wheelbase: 2,851mm 41mm longer

M Sport Goodies:
M Sport suspension
M Sport blue-painted callipers with M logo
M Sport brakes + blue-painted callipers with M logo
M Sport 18" Double Spoke Style 790 M bi-colour Orbit Grey wheels
M Sport leather steering wheel, multifunction, shift paddles

BMW Operating System 7.0
This is what powers the digital 12.3" instrument cluster and 10.25" control display, all the graphics, connectivity, playing songs, customizable screens, the Personal Assistant service, Navigation, even the iDrive, steering buttons and voice control

BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant
Similar to the other guy's voice activated MBUX, you can ask the system almost anything you want and get it to change various car functions. You don't even need to say "hi BMW", you can rename it anything you want

BMW Digital Key
Drivers can unlock their car via Samsung Android smartphones via NFC tech by touching its door handles and proceed to start the car by placing the smartphone onto the charging tray

BMW Reversing Assistant
Comes bundled with default BMW Park Assist, It perpetually records the last 50M prior to stop and can reverse the car the same way it went in, even manoeuvring through tight corners.

Colours and Interiors
Portimao Blue / Black Sapphire / Alpine White / Mineral Grey / Sunset Orange // Upholstery: Black or Cognac Leather Vernasca // Trim: Aluminium Tetragon
Continue reading the Post.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
That interior is gorgeous!
Really? Or its just the screens? Overall I still think the Mercedes C-Class interior nicer. Despite this being newer. Gotta see it in person to validate.

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Yums, I'd like to know what's this M Sport differential all bout.

Really? Or its just the screens? Overall I still think the Mercedes C-Class interior nicer. Despite this being newer. Gotta see it in person to validate.
IMO interior isn't that great of an improvement as compared to the F30, the screen is an exception tho.
As you said, C-Class is still the best given the fact that it came out back in 2013 lol.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I like that interior a lot...
It looks more futuristic, cyberpunk, with that seat design and the angles on the dash. But not that different from F30, and I won't use the word luxury. It's more Lamborghini than Maybach with the angular dashboard. But the buttons and toggles is still very BMW, being very utilitarian.

Reactions: Izso

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Yums, I'd like to know what's this M Sport differential all bout. IMO interior isn't that great of an improvement as compared to the F30, the screen is an exception tho. As you said, C-Class is still the best given the fact that it came out back in 2013 lol.
good point, although they are nice in different ways. The C looks a lot more premium since the beginning until now, has a lot more bling as well especially when compared to the monotonous F30. But having experienced the G20, it feels like it's gone through a revolution, it's got industrial design thing going on now, in a way, even making the C's bling cockpit feel a bit bloated, especially the massive centre console. Perhaps the C will come back to destroy the BM in the coming months

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Destroy is very strong a word. The existing C can't even destroy the F30, maybe in the comfort & luxury department, but definitely not on the drive.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
At the moment just by looking at photos, I prefer the F30 MSport front bumper style than this one. The holes on the side seem a bit too big and tall. Everything else looks good but again getting too big like a 5 series size now. But who knows, it might grow on me, just like the F30 also when it came out. But anyway at this very high price point plus all those hi-tech gizmos, I'd probably never buy one at least new.

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
good point, although they are nice in different ways. The C looks a lot more premium since the beginning until now, has a lot more bling as well especially when compared to the monotonous F30. But having experienced the G20, it feels like it's gone through a revolution, it's got industrial design thing going on now, in a way, even making the C's bling cockpit feel a bit bloated, especially the massive centre console. Perhaps the C will come back to destroy the BM in the coming months
Touché, it's the new gen anyway so it is supposed to feel different.

Destroy is very strong a word. The existing C can't even destroy the F30, maybe in the comfort & luxury department, but definitely not on the drive.
IMO Merc will never be better than BMW when it comes to driving dynamics, but the W205 63 AMG is actually a lot better than the previous gen W204 making it close to the F80 M3 when it comes to driver engagement.
But then again, lots of auto journalists were blown away by the AMG GTS when it first came out so I guess it could be as good or better than the BMW if they really put performance in mind. Heck even the AMG GTR is giving the GT3 a run for its money.
But as we all know, Mercedes is never really known to be a driver's car but more to being jack of all trades.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Touché, it's the new gen anyway so it is supposed to feel different.

IMO Merc will never be better than BMW when it comes to driving dynamics, but the W205 63 AMG is actually a lot better than the previous gen W204 making it close to the F80 M3 when it comes to driver engagement.
But then again, lots of auto journalists were blown away by the AMG GTS when it first came out so I guess it could be as good or better than the BMW if they really put performance in mind. Heck even the AMG GTR is giving the GT3 a run for its money.
But as we all know, Mercedes is never really known to be a driver's car but more to being jack of all trades.
I won’t say never. Probably just because BMW focus on driving dynamics moreso than Mercedes. Pretty sure if Mercedes set out to challenge BMW on that front they would be a very worthy challenger.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To All ZTH Sifu...

Need ur help on TB issue...

few mechanic tell me that TB from GTI, Putra & SEI can fit to 4g92p...
but some mechanic say that TB cannot fit 4g92p...

really confuse...

thank you for ur help....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience