Perdana v6 : Road to 300whp.... and beyond

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Assalammualaikum, good day and good morning..hahaha

so yesterday was dyno day. Touchup tune after rebuild internal + add failsafe + add few switches + rewiring. Reached my target whp. Below are the result. apple to apple comparison with previous dyno run @0.77 bar boost, gain around 11hp / 1.02kg torque.

so above are the result post rebuild after running in. At high boost setting, turbo out of breath at higher rpm range. Still using stock evo3 turbo. Will change to 20g ball bearing setup once turbo kong.

This rebuild setup 100% machine shop build. no forge item. stock conrod/crank but upsize on the piston size due to damage on cylinder wall caused by piston ringland crack. able to support low 400hp on wheel.

For now, no more engine upgrade. Back to handling/braking department.

Its a long journey and finally reach my target :party::rock:

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Congratulations on mission accomplished
thanks

thats a great well documented build. kudos to you!
thanks for going through..hope it helps in anyway to other forum members.

To sum up here few more picture

heart surgery success

sexy simple ass

New shoes!

With that new shoes, further mod on handling/traction will start next year. Now listing down mod needed to accomplish next target.

Next year target SIC under 2:50 and 201m drag under 9sec finish off with new ?? :listen:driveterrain ??

TBC next year...happy boosting :banana::burnout:

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
thanks

thanks for going through..hope it helps in anyway to other forum members.

To sum up here few more picture

heart surgery success

sexy simple ass

New shoes!

With that new shoes, further mod on handling/traction will start next year. Now listing down mod needed to accomplish next target.

Next year target SIC under 2:50 and 201m drag under 9sec finish off with new ?? :listen:driveterrain ??

Wow, very nice car, very nice build! Congrats on your 300whp. So far done any SIC lap before the build?

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Need more poweeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......hhahhahahahha
hahaha..maybe abit more...squeeze out few more ponies after turbo change later

Wow, very nice car, very nice build! Congrats on your 300whp. So far done any SIC lap before the build?
Nope, not yet. Probably next year. After seeking advice from mech that maintain/handle rally car, need to buy adjustable chamber so that SIC run will be worth it.

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
hahaha..maybe abit more...squeeze out few more ponies after turbo change later

Nope, not yet. Probably next year. After seeking advice from mech that maintain/handle rally car, need to buy adjustable chamber so that SIC run will be worth it.
i guess you can always try out different set up at SIC, after each mod, you will be able to feel the difference in handling, in power... 300whp is pretty powerful car, next time see your perdana on the highway must faster give way :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

What tyres are you on now?

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
i guess you can always try out different set up at SIC, after each mod, you will be able to feel the difference in handling, in power... 300whp is pretty powerful car, next time see your perdana on the highway must faster give way :biggrin:
Yup.. Try and error ...Hahaha
No need give way.. Urs pun 3xxwhp... My car is good sprinter . Not marathon .. Hahaha

What tyres are you on now?
Ps3 215/45/17 all around.. Same as before.. Thread still around 60%

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
So 2019 is here....and progress slowly on going with vision "if cant afford evo, build one" . hahahaha

build theme this year alot of 4

at least 4 month car will be hibernate
all 4 wheel synchronize to be as 1
my horse breed and multiply up to 4xx

its a slow build but car should be moving around 2nd quarter of this year and complete by q4 this year. Hopefully this year definitely can drive in SIC.

some jackpot(complete set at cheapest price) catch on new year eve:

its PnP , no weld/potong needed. Just strengthen the chassis.

now need to consult otai for the gear ratio to match evo3. btw sold my link ecu probably haltech 1500/storm for DBW/low impedance injector.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey stanley,

does titan sell coilover kit which consist of coilover sleeves, nuts, upper hat?
coilover sleeves is 51mm ID..

if u do have,..what is the sleeves made out of? and what's the height of the sleeves? price is good too...
thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience