Your experience with Airtrek...

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I guess so... when there's no more interesting topic to talk about, couple that they don't own the car anymore, people just don't come here anymore. I guess the 'forum' style discussion is no longer the trend. People like to talk in social media instead.
Not much interesting topic came up here lately. Din't have much things to talk about unlike few years ago.

BTW, the TT group that you created is still very active every day. :biggrin:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
rx8... do bridge port on it... that thing screams on higher rev range....

:driver:
Bros (pomen_GTR & 4Gbanger), bridge porting will loose out the low end torque and city drivability. The engine is already lack of torque, if I do it, it will be worse. I still use it daily to work. So at the moment, it's not possible.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Mana you pigi? The group is happily chat like no tommorow. Hahaha...
That's good bro. At least you guys enjoyed it. Me? Well I was traveling a lot for business and work has been challenging. I knew you guys had 2 TT's right? Anymore coming soon?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Mana you pigi? The group is happily chat like no tommorow. Hahaha...
That's good bro. At least you guys enjoyed it. Me? Well I was traveling a lot for business and work has been challenging. I knew you guys had 2 TT's right? Anymore coming soon?
Some even met in Ipoh, best is the one even come back from overseas for TT.....hahaha

Reactions: stutzedward

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yeah, all of us enjoyed it. It went from a car discussion group into a group discussing all sorts of life topics but still mainly revolves around cars. Still, if anyone had any questions or problem, everyone is very willingly to help and give advice. :biggrin:

For me I had only TT with the group once since I am from Ipoh. For them, they had already TT more than 2 times but not with full attendance from everyone, hahaha.

Some even met in Ipoh, best is the one even come back from overseas for TT.....hahaha
That was just last week when LSM1991 came down, hahaha.

Reactions: stutzedward

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Wow it's amazing. I guess the Whatsapp group is about 1 year old now eh?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Wow it's amazing. I guess the Whatsapp group is about 1 year old now eh?
Yeah, almost 1 year old. The first meet up was in December last year and the group was created during November. I'm still looking forward to meet you some day. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifus,

Need your advice on the matter above. Recently when I shift the mmt gearbox to D the light was ok then a few seconds later the D light is blinking. What is the reason? After that I pull over at the road shoulder and engagse to N but the D light is still blinking.

Also, when I try to engage the E and S mode the selector indicator is not shown at the panel cluster.

I never experience this before.Please help... :banghead:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience