Mitsubishi Lancer GLX CS3A

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Well so many people went off target with this car that car better, manual transmission better, bla bla bla, superimposing what the TS wanted with what they want in car ...lol...
Ok never mind, I got nothing else to say then.

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Ok never mind, I got nothing else to say then.
Sometimes, we as car guys get very excited about giving our opinions on car related matters, that we don't realize not everyone has the same needs, wants, or taste as ours. And we also assume that what most enthusiasts wants in a car is the de facto standard.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Wah...this model is even more rare than my Waja.

Doubt any member had experienced it.
My best guess is that it will be like the Vios from Mitsubishi. No major repair needed as nothing to break apart.

Reactions: Mie VR4

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Sometimes, we as car guys get very excited about giving our opinions on car related matters, that we don't realize not everyone has the same needs, wants, or taste as ours. And we also assume that what most enthusiasts wants in a car is the de facto standard.
I do realize but I just want to give an idea which I think is better, so it's up to the TS to judge if he wants to take the advice or not, not for others to judge coz I'm not suggesting it to other but the TS. It's an open forum for car guys, so I thought we're free to give ideas as long as it's given in a good manner here, no?? Anyway, moot point coz it's clear as you said that TS just wants Mitsubishi cars.

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
I do realize but I just want to give an idea which I think is better, so it's up to the TS to judge if he wants to take the advice or not, not for others to judge coz I'm not suggesting it to other but the TS. It's an open forum for car guys, so I thought we're free to give ideas as long as it's given in a good manner here, no?? Anyway, moot point coz it's clear as you said that TS just wants Mitsubishi cars.
yeah, I am guilty of this too :laugh:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

My best guess is that it will be like the Vios from Mitsubishi. No major repair needed as nothing to break apart.
Basically the engine is same as the usual Waja 1.6 4G18. But your Waja here is using the rare 1.8 engine... In the case of engine parts and costs for this Lancer, no worries there as 4G18 parts price is not expensive.

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
hi TS,

CS3 is a good car and the look almost look a like CT9A even the dashboard also (close enough).
1 thing about this CS3 is parts availability getting harder to source.
In terms of economically on fuel will be the same as Waja 2004 model.

If comparison to be made on any car made from year 2001 to 2004.
CS3 among the best in those range.

Mie VR4

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Ipoh
hi TS,

CS3 is a good car and the look almost look a like CT9A even the dashboard also (close enough).
1 thing about this CS3 is parts availability getting harder to source.
In terms of economically on fuel will be the same as Waja 2004 model.

If comparison to be made on any car made from year 2001 to 2004.
CS3 among the best in those range.
Oic.. The spare parts is getting harder to find ya bro? I heard some say got talking CS3 parts can be share with waja? Its it true?

Mie VR4

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Ipoh

Yes bro, cs3 n waja like brother n sister.. Haha.. Can they share the spare parts I'm not sure

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Buy car have to think of parts, like my hyundai also many parts are Mitsu, but body parts now really hard to find....

Impronte

Known Member
Oct 10, 2011
Penang
Oic.. The spare parts is getting harder to find ya bro? I heard some say got talking CS3 parts can be share with waja? Its it true?
confirm different- absorber (both), wheel bearing, radiator system. else not figured out yet.

how does i confirmed the above? i drove this car and changed the above parts.. sorry late came in

Reactions: Izso

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just wondering what shampoo or medium you guys use to clean the rims.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience