To buy jdm (rx7 fc3s) or new mx5, 86 or wrx sti?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Thanks but I literally stay at the other side of town. Hahaha! Will see if I can make it.
It takes a Kancil 660cc 45 minutes to get to klang from where you are. You have almost 600 horsepower so it'll only take 10 minutes.

My mathematics is correct right?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It takes a Kancil 660cc 45 minutes to get to klang from where you are. You have almost 600 horsepower so it'll only take 10 minutes.

My mathematics is correct right?
I think he will attend if the monster is ready, but is not.......lol

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
I am very interested in fc3s, but the car is almost 40 years old /: ... I am kinda worried about where to find parts... The price is about 30 k, but what about how much to spend on rebuild, parts etc...

My second option is new cars like mx5, 86 or wrx sti. Less trouble since its new.

What's your opinion?

up to you....

if u were rotary freak, no matter how old the car is, u will keep it...right?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
up to you....

if u were rotary freak, no matter how old the car is, u will keep it...right?
I think he ask for fun only la, it's easy to have an IDEA, it's a whole different universe to EXECUTE it. You think RX7 FC would have less problem's than izso's BMYota? Worst still, the lack of PARTS. It's gonna be a different type of pain.

The type that money can't solve. And you need Money + Time to solve. Ordering parts, waiting for it, custom-making it etc.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all sifu,my car is a kelisa running on bot,few week ago i went to skimmed my piston 1 mm to lower down the compression,then after tat my rpm get as low as 800 and my car jerk,some people say after lower the compression is like tat and the timing lari already,now i have to adjust the throttle for highyer rpm during idling,can any sifu tell me why will this happen???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience