4-2-1? 4-1? Extractors broken down!

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
What sort of extractors would perform worse than a stock log manifold? :rofl: You go for 4-1 also it'll make power.
Well, in many mods, there are always ups and downs to it. Like you gain top end but lose low end. Gain power, lose in fuel consumption. For my extractor mod, initially before I change it, I was a bit worried if there is any downside to it or not but seems like there is none.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Well, in many mods, there are always ups and downs to it. Like you gain top end but lose low end. Gain power, lose in fuel consumption. For my extractor mod, initially before I change it, I was a bit worried if there is any downside to it or not but seems like there is none.
Really? What sort of bolt on modifications gain power but affect your fuel consumption badly? :hmmmm:

deenweirdoz

Oct 18, 2008
For auto which most of the usage for city driving and sometime for long distant drive, it is advisable for 4-2-1 set up?

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
For auto which most of the usage for city driving and sometime for long distant drive, it is advisable for 4-2-1 set up?
You can never go wrong with 4-2-1. Your piping size and muffler, that's a different thing again though.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We’ve been hearing a lot about Honda’s upcoming hybrid-only model that is supposed to go head-to-head with the Toyota Prius. Honda CEO, Takeo Fukui, is now out and about speaking very confidently of Honda’s upcoming hybrid plans. First of all, Fukui feels that Honda suffered a huge misstep by rolling out a hybrid version of its Civic instead of a hybrid-only model.

“The real competition has just begun,” Fukui...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience