Fm booster (radio)

aHLengChai

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
Hi guys recently bought japang radio..

and needs the FM booster to get malaysia frequency.

does any1 in here has done / bought / use the fm booster?

which brand is the best/strongest signal? or from buy whom? or get it from where? any recommended place/shop?

long term pro n cons using this booster?

tq guys.. :driver:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Correct me if I am wrong, fm booster is to increase the fm signal strength right, not increase the frequency channels, means making the signal stronger. But to what I gather from your post is to receive Malaysian fm frequency.....

aHLengChai

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
Correct me if I am wrong, fm booster is to increase the fm signal strength right, not increase the frequency channels, means making the signal stronger. But to what I gather from your post is to receive Malaysian fm frequency.....

that is mean i'm looking for the wrong item then.. yup.. to get malaysian fm frequency.. since japs radio max frequency is until 80 something.. so what device do i need mate to get malaysian station radio with japs radio.

goohtj

Known Member
Dec 27, 2004
that is mean i'm looking for the wrong item then.. yup.. to get malaysian fm frequency.. since japs radio max frequency is until 80 something.. so what device do i need mate to get malaysian station radio with japs radio.
japan fm freq range 70-90mhz
msia fm freq range 87-108mhz

you need a frequency converter / extender.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

frenz....

i need to know about how much market selling halfcut for 4G92 MIVEC....??

anybody know??
the prize will include what parts??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience