Looking for body car painting

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Bro..I run a paint shop in Sri kembangan n honestly there is no such thing as cheap but good quality..reason being in paint different choice of materials used means different costs..low/in house brand material means low costs whereas if u choose branded n already renowned/proven means a more higher costs..eg. u can get a 1k job but after some time d paint faulty OR a 2k job n d paint lasts at least 5 yrs...apart from that it depends on d condition of ur car..more work (rust job,body knocking etc) means more costs..n so on n so forth..

Last edited:

Saring

Known Member
Feb 12, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
can get cheap 1, but not to cheap la only different on 2,3 thousand only, you find by you self paint and brew by you self and go to paint shop for workmanship, but i think paint shop will not give you a warranty.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Dammit. I wish the economy was better. I wanna respray my car.
Yup, even in PJ old town, hawker center tai chow now RM7 for normal dishes like fried noodles and fried rice. The shops tai chow base now is RM7.50 to RM10 depending on the dishes ordered....:banghead:

bro. fazidk can give small discount. His shop also near your place if not mistaken......:driver:

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Bro..I run a paint shop in Sri kembangan n honestly there is no such thing as cheap but good quality..reason being in paint different choice of materials used means different costs..low/in house brand material means low costs whereas if u choose branded n already renowned/proven means a more higher costs..eg. u can get a 1k job but after some time d paint faulty OR a 2k job n d paint lasts at least 5 yrs...apart from that it depends on d condition of ur car..more work (rust job,body knocking etc) means more costs..n so on n so forth..
Tough when people want cheap and good right? I know its damn tedious, especially the prep work. Cool, now I know there's a guy here to go to if we need to re-spray the car.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Tough when people want cheap and good right? I know its damn tedious, especially the prep work. Cool, now I know there's a guy here to go to if we need to re-spray the car.
Hehe look at his fb page, the workmanship looks good :proud:

BTW faidik remember me ahh?? Pm you b4 but plans to paint have been..... Delayed...:bawling:....

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hehe look at his fb page, the workmanship looks good :proud:

BTW faidik remember me ahh?? Pm you b4 but plans to paint have been..... Delayed...:bawling:....
Haha lol yeah I remember (I keep all inquiries on record:itsme:)...been sometime dude but x worries just buzz me anytime at all...n thanx for d compliments..of coz I will try do my level best to provide a satisfactory (if x perfect) results..:adore:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
True bro it is tough especially when they x realize that d process is x as simple as just sanding,puttying n respraying...a lot more is put into consideration...

But anyways do look me up shld u need my services:proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Please teach me how to modify all types of car including :
a)engine
b)suspension
c)tyres
d)aerodynamics

Please also tell me where to get those part with reasonable price...
Thank you..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience