What Car Should I Buy

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
So lucky.....:driver:
ya lo, somemore gonna get him another ride hahahaha

Thats y when i want to buy a car, I'll get the one I want the most coz that car will be more appreciate rather than buying cars just to please others...:rofl:
Yup, please ourselves rather than please others, for long I like the car is what matters most.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Some people buy cars they pick colors and numbers so that easy to sell off. :banghead:
hehe, at least the owner considered $$$$ and RV when buying their cars.

The craziest reasons I hear from our politicians were that we Malaysian need to buy (Malaysia-made) cars. If dont buy such cars, then we are branded as unpatriotic. Ironically, these politicians drive mercs, bmw, and other conti pulak....how come ar?

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
hehe, at least the owner considered $$$$ and RV when buying their cars.

The craziest reasons I hear from our politicians were that we Malaysian need to buy (Malaysia-made) cars. If dont buy such cars, then we are branded as unpatriotic. Ironically, these politicians drive mercs, bmw, and other conti pulak....how come ar?
Japs and koreans do have that kind of mindset actually. But Malaysians... lol.

Ya, most people consider RV when buying a car, which is why so many is buying the same thing, and in the same color.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Agree that japanese and korean have such mindset. I would agree with them if their own country's product is superior, just like those JDM stuff that only available to Jap. They have all the reasons to be proud becoz of good products...

but Malaysians supporting the local made car based on their quality?
I am of the opinion that even an early 1990s JDM car has better built quality than a year 2010 Malaysia made car...
Just saying....

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Thats y when i want to buy a car, I'll get the one I want the most coz that car will be more appreciate rather than buying cars just to please others...:rofl:
But for some, must go through Home Minister first. Cannot simply buy.......hahhahhaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Agree that japanese and korean have such mindset. I would agree with them if their own country's product is superior, just like those JDM stuff that only available to Jap. They have all the reasons to be proud becoz of good products...

but Malaysians supporting the local made car based on their quality?
I am of the opinion that even an early 1990s JDM car has better built quality than a year 2010 Malaysia made car...
Just saying....
Well, I have not owned a local car before, but did buy a Proton for my wife. After using for 4 years, she wanted a change and she told me any other make but Proton. That was our first and last.....hhahhahahhaaa:rofl:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
convince the home minister that the car isnt a sports car, isnt a coupe......but a 4 door family car.
When she says "OK", go buy a Mitsu EVO...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
convince the home minister that the car isnt a sports car, isnt a coupe......but a 4 door family car.
When she says "OK", go buy a Mitsu EVO...
Ask bro. 6UE5t, that is exactly the car he wanted and HM turn it down.....Hahahhahahhaha:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Selamat hari raya
after a long break celebration, its quite an adjustment back to the norms, my buddy whom a car crazy & loves cars, expressed his intention of learning to maintaining his own white ride & pick up some DIY car detailing tricks of the trade

in the course of meeting, we inspects his ride, paint condition - (2 months old, only wash twice by the service center as he knew the tragic ending of prolong road side car wash)...after following my blogs for months, he is well informed &...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience