Mazda 6 GH (2nd gen)

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
ya bro. I was totally shocked when i was told about this. they advised me to get my credit report at bank negara first. but how come other people can use my name to get a loan? the bank didn't verify properly? :hmmmm:
Did you loose your NRIC before? They can get loan because they have insider, but what I am afraid is usually use other peoples name sure is con job. Why bother taking loan in other people name and then service the loan, right?:smokin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Oh man! there's something wrong with my loan application. The bank said I own a lorry. Haa? when did i buy a lorry... :confused:
i think someone is using my info to buy the lorry. need to go to bank negara to get the credit report then lodge a police report i guess :mad:

But i still need a car for my daily usage before May. Currently using my wife car to go to work as she is in maternity leave which end in May. So I am thinking to get a 4 door car that can be bought by cash around 20k. Been eyeing on Civic EJ/EK, Integra DB8 SiR and Toyota SEG. Been gathering info on which car is suitable for my daily commute :driver:
Better settle that police report and credit report fast.

As for the 3 choices you listed, I'd personally go for the SEG. It's the least likely to give you any trouble in terms of servicing, parts, possibility of theft and probably is more comfortable. But the DB8 probably would be the more interesting drive assuming all 3 are stock. EJ/EK are just too high on the stolen car list. As good as they are - they are too much a thief magnet and I'm surprised you're able to find a good condition one for 20k?

lord_nasherz

Known Member
Apr 2, 2008
Did you loose your NRIC before? They can get loan because they have insider, but what I am afraid is usually use other peoples name sure is con job. Why bother taking loan in other people name and then service the loan, right?:smokin:
Better settle that police report and credit report fast.

As for the 3 choices you listed, I'd personally go for the SEG. It's the least likely to give you any trouble in terms of servicing, parts, possibility of theft and probably is more comfortable. But the DB8 probably would be the more interesting drive assuming all 3 are stock. EJ/EK are just too high on the stolen car list. As good as they are - they are too much a thief magnet and I'm surprised you're able to find a good condition one for 20k?
I've check with bank negara yesterday. fuuuhhh... i am so relieved that no lorry is under my name. I wonder where did the banks get the info for the lorry. not only 1 bank, but 2 banks (AM & PB) mentioned about it. However, I have already canceled my loan application and want to stick to buying car by cash. After taking a look at the credit score, it made me scared a bit to apply another loan. hahaha :tongue:

As for the SEG, I have driven my friend's car years ago before he sold it. What u said is indeed true, it is comfortable to drive and the engine did not dissapoint. It has the power when we need it even if the one that I drove was auto tranny. Been searching on the net and I found this:
1997 Toyota Corolla SEG 1.6 (M) BlackTop 6speeds 4Throttle » Carlist.my

For DB8, i think it will be more exciting to drive as it is using the B18 engine. But the price is out of budget. The cheapest and nicest I found is this:
Honda Integra 1.8 AT SIR B18C TYPE-R BODYKIT,TYPE-R RIM,NEW PAINT,FULLY IMPORT 93/97 » Carlist.my

I heard EG and EJ/EK is a thief magnet, moreover if B16 engines under the hood. Under 20k, I only managed to find with the D16 SOHC engine. The cheapest and nicest that I find for B16 engine is this:
2000 Honda Civic 1.6 Sedan » Carlist.my

Or maybe I just buy the cheap one and enjoy modding the car slowly.

For now, I don't really need a fast car, I just need a car that have the power when needed esp. during hillclimb and overtaking, and comfortable enough for my wife and baby whenever they are in the car as well :driver:

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Probably you better check with the bank why they have such data. Don't wait until you really need to apply for a loan.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need help here on throttle body conversion, which i dont know if theres any existed post. so, if theres any post related to this please send me the link.

so, heres my case,

I'm using a 2000 proton satria 1.3 manual
-stock throttle body(reconditioned), unserviceable ISC(idle step controller)
-3rd throttle body in 2 years, and i'm sick of it.

i was thinking of looking for a bigger size throttle body, from the halfcut available.

question:
-does any of these throttle body fits...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience