I will change tyre soon now considering ps3 and csc5 which 1 better?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Depends on your car. If you have enough power it won't affect FC much. In the past I used 4 pieces AD07 on my stock Myvi 1.3. The wife loved the grip but it suffered tremendous power loss which resulted in more revs to get the car moving, meaning higher FC figures. Suffered bad. Something like 30km to 50km less than what I normally get.

But the grip was phenomenal!
this is something i observed.. i used almost botak NCT5 as a loaner while rim went in for repair.. FC was tremendously good but OMG stopping distance in wet. The road was just normal wet and it was skidding with light braking at low speeds.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
whoaaaa just googled it. looks amazing. :burnout:
ZTH forum already got topic on it.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Based on reviews I read, T1S is decent but T1R is not good.
AD08R is extreme class, cannot compare with T1 or even PS3.
Yup, T1-R did not work for my VR. Aquaplaning resistance is good, but not the grip....:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

this is something i observed.. i used almost botak NCT5 as a loaner while rim went in for repair.. FC was tremendously good but OMG stopping distance in wet. The road was just normal wet and it was skidding with light braking at low speeds.
NCT5 problem is the sipes. New time with plenty of sipes they work pretty well. 20% worn and the sipes starts to disappear and at 40% almost gone.

Here are the visuals.....:rolleyes:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
ZTH forum already got topic on it.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Yup, T1-R did not work for my VR. Aquaplaning resistance is good, but not the grip....:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

NCT5 problem is the sipes. New time with plenty of sipes they work pretty well. 20% worn and the sipes starts to disappear and at 40% almost gone.

Here are the visuals.....:rolleyes:

Some things are usually true with what you pay is what you get. My pp2 sipes till date still obvious hahaha! Damn, not promoting but fact of it being that good and long lasting xD

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Some things are usually true with what you pay is what you get. My pp2 sipes till date still obvious hahaha! Damn, not promoting but fact of it being that good and long lasting xD
PP2 where got much sipes, only inside block have mah! All mostly blocks without sipes....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
PP2 where got much sipes, only inside block have mah! All mostly blocks without sipes....:driver:
I see like many ma hahaha
Left side one not consider sipes? looks thin to me.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ok I mean the grooves are very shallow.
Yup, the smaller side cut grooves is at an angle. The more it wear down the shorter the groove become. After about 50% most of the pattern are like straight line only.....:rolleyes:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I went to cuci mata at Brothers today.They are selling rims and tires now.

I bet most of knows PS3 reputation already.
So,when i saw 195/55/15 ps3 being sold at RM240 a piece i said 'not bad pricing in Melaka'.That is until i saw the Michelin XM2 beside it in the same size being priced at RM235.

I wonder,is it Brothers asking too much or Michelin squeezing us?

What makes it even more baffling is when i look down and saw the BS EP200 of the same size being priced at RM185 a piece.

Imho,the xm2 and ep200 have simar performance.And yes,i am using both model.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Yup, the smaller side cut grooves is at an angle. The more it wear down the shorter the groove become. After about 50% most of the pattern are like straight line only.....:rolleyes:
Then you ask me buy for whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt... sommore you knew I was on RSR before changing to this Assy2!!! :mad: :thefinger:

So,when i saw 195/55/15 ps3 being sold at RM240 a piece i said 'not bad pricing in Melaka'.That is until i saw the Michelin XM2 beside it in the same size being priced at RM235.

What makes it even more baffling is when i look down and saw the BS EP200 of the same size being priced at RM185 a piece.

Recently heard 16" PS3 has dropped to RM380 a piece. That's cheap wei

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

XM2 have always been priced closed to PS3, except one time when PS3 went up in price. Now it is back down and at par with XM2 again.

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Then you ask me buy for whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt... sommore you knew I was on RSR before changing to this Assy2!!! :mad: :thefinger:

Recently heard 16" PS3 has dropped to RM380 a piece. That's cheap wei
But did I say it is a bad thing? :biggrin:
All tyres after 50% wear the pattern will differ slightly from original. Whether the sipes disappear, the blocks joins up, or pattern changes pattern slightly, etc. etc....
For entry level they use harder rubber compound, so to soften the compound they cut sipes into them, that is why when the sipes disappear the tyre performance drops.
UHP have soft compound and usually no sipes or very little, that is why their handling performance usually do not drop except for in the wet after 50% and that is because the grooves becomes shallow and cannot channel water away when like new. However dry performance usually will still be there.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6HNoUwzYNHE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="200" width="335"></iframe>

'(00): Is this the month of awesome car videos? A must-watch. This C-Class coupe video is filmed here in Malaysia as well as Singapore with footages of local PDRM showing-off their prowess and a patrol Waja handbraking out of a corner.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience