Mazda 2 2015 - An Average Kit's Review

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
This being Malaysia, Peugeot is supported by that company that doesn't really seem to care about its customers. So if it were me, I'd go for the retarded cousin Mazda 2. Peugeots don't have a good reputation in KL for being reliable.
Same with VW, didn't stop people from buying it. As for reliability, without a doubt Japs are reliable. But if you want reliable go buy a Toyota. Clearly people who are buying the Mazda 2 is paying a premium for style.

After sales support should be taken into consideration when buying a car, but may not be relevant to everybody, especially those who change cars every 4-5 years. And if that's the case, the Pug 208 is the better car.

All the safety features and 6 airbags with a cockpit that the Mazda 2 doesn't have. Don't see how its better.

I actually favor the Mazda2 over the Pug. Reason because the pug exterior is uglier, after sales service, and reliability. Malaysia variant looks retarded compared to Thailand variant. So now there is an excuse to go to thailand to buy the projector headlamp keke..

I prefer the fiesta over the pug too coz its a better drive. I believe the Mazda can do 0-100 under 10s with right shift timing bcoz the engine and transmission response in sports mode are fairly good.

Hahaha how I wish to know the chicks. Yea the choice for tyres is gonna be very limited :banghead:
Pug ugly? Hmm, if compare retarded Mazda 2 and Pug 208, I prefer the Pug. But beauty very subjective lah. If Pug 208 is pilihan #CDM25 I think its not that bad looking.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No test drive review for the girl on the left ah Cvkit? :frown:
RM90K for the girl on the left, I would buy it and screw mazda 2 man. :rofl:

RM90K worth it or not for Mazda 2, is subjective to individual preferences and needs.

For me, I still prefer my kelisa...spend for YRV turbo better :rofl:

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
I gotta agree left one is suwweeett.

Anyway i wanted to test drive a Mazda3 MPS as it parked just outside the showroom. Finger pointed that unit...without knowledge it was stopped production...belong to one of their staff haha. That was sad.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Anyway i wanted to test drive a Mazda3 MPS as it parked just outside the showroom. Finger pointed that unit...without knowledge it was stopped production...belong to one of their staff haha. That was sad.
Ya, dont really see much M3 MPS on the road. Maybe not much demand but the new Mazda 3 also not bad. 2.0L Sedan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

It shows that different person different taste, I mean the car loh, you performance kaki sure test MPS dy.....hhahahha:rofl:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Since this conversation is going no where really, I'd spend my money on this car :

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/455207-wts-ford-fiesta-xtr-1-6l-ti-vct.html
65k km for 3 years car...quite some travelling eh. Nice car indeed.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Bro. cvkit first love........:driver::biggrin:
Yea but now I love its fierce and wilder sister...

No test drive review for the girl on the left ah Cvkit? :frown:
RM90K for the girl on the left, I would buy it and screw mazda 2 man. :rofl:

RM90K worth it or not for Mazda 2, is subjective to individual preferences and needs.

For me, I still prefer my kelisa...spend for YRV turbo better :rofl:
90k can test drive better ones lar

Put kelisa + yrv turbo and Mazda 2 side by side, which car will chicks dig in? :biggrin:

If they make Mazda 2 MPS, that would be awesome man

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
65k km for 3 years car...quite some travelling eh. Nice car indeed.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Yea but now I love its fierce and wilder sister...

90k can test drive better ones lar

Put kelisa + yrv turbo and Mazda 2 side by side, which car will chicks dig in? :biggrin:

If they make Mazda 2 MPS, that would be awesome man
65k km in 3 years is quite normal. Average is around 20k km per year

I like the wilder sister part.....hhahhahahha

Can transplant MPS in.....hhhahhahahhaha:driver:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Looks standard but sporting RX8 wheels?
Thats my friend's. :biggrin:
Recently just joined Mazda sales team.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Read the thread by guangek9 selling FD2 engine start button reminded me of the DIY for start engine.. FD2--> EK. Hope you like it..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience