I will change tyre soon now considering ps3 and csc5 which 1 better?

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
CSC5P starts in 18", if not mistaken. CSC5 have 17". For you probably should try PSS instead.....:driver:

Yes bro vr2turbo CSC5P are on 19" roller...beh tahan the price & wear very fast...PSS should be more expensive i believe? thats y thought of changing to PS3 :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Icic....so csc5 is better right?if p zero will very expansive?tyre more grip fc will higher too?
P Zero should be priced with top Conti model like CSC5. Have not checked their prices for a long time.
Well, better grip for safety too......:driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Icic....so csc5 is better right?if p zero will very expansive?tyre more grip fc will higher too?
Depends on your car. If you have enough power it won't affect FC much. In the past I used 4 pieces AD07 on my stock Myvi 1.3. The wife loved the grip but it suffered tremendous power loss which resulted in more revs to get the car moving, meaning higher FC figures. Suffered bad. Something like 30km to 50km less than what I normally get.

But the grip was phenomenal!

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Depends on your car. If you have enough power it won't affect FC much. In the past I used 4 pieces AD07 on my stock Myvi 1.3. The wife loved the grip but it suffered tremendous power loss which resulted in more revs to get the car moving, meaning higher FC figures. Suffered bad. Something like 30km to 50km less than what I normally get.

But the grip was phenomenal!
That is because you jump to extreme category dy, and that usually is all out dry grip, nothing else....:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Trust me, I had the same expression as you, “WTF, is that real?” Well apparently it is real, the fact that its upside down that is. Taken at the Moscow International Airport, it is not known whether the car is real or made out of plastic, but I reckon it’s plastic. I doubt if Mercedes really would stick half a ton of E-Class on a ceiling. It’s a really good marketing propaganda if you ask me, we...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience