Front windscreen polishing

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
where can i get the glass polish??
Mine I got from Duragloss online. The other Waxco one I think good for removing Rain X only so no point.
If you are free we can try DIY on your windscreen...:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Mine I got from Duragloss online. The other Waxco one I think good for removing Rain X only so no point.
If you are free we can try DIY on your windscreen...:driver:
But I use WAXCO Windscreen stain remover :rofl: Actually smells almost the same as the PG Rain-DURA Z

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But I use WAXCO Windscreen stain remover :rofl: Actually smells almost the same as the PG Rain-DURA Z
All the Rain repellent smells the same. I know a chemist friend who say it is just a chemical mix. You know the formula can do also. The chemical fills the pores in the glass giving it a smoother finish that is why water beads and falls off. Cannot stick to the glass....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
All the Rain repellent smells the same. I know a chemist friend who say it is just a chemical mix. You know the formula can do also. The chemical fills the pores in the glass giving it a smoother finish that is why water beads and falls off. Cannot stick to the glass....:driver:
But if stated Remove Stain from windscreen can it be use on Side Windows as well?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But if stated Remove Stain from windscreen can it be use on Side Windows as well?
You have the Waxco Auto Clear Vision? Can use to all windows. Not sure how strong or can remove stains because stains can be anything from dropping to water marks.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You have the Waxco Auto Clear Vision? Can use to all windows. Not sure how strong or can remove stains because stains can be anything from dropping to water marks.
No no...using this one to clean but I dun think it is strong enough though...maybe need to use a few times weekly...

After using that, I apply this from PermaGlass..

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
No no...using this one to clean but I dun think it is strong enough though...maybe need to use a few times weekly...

After using that, I apply this from PermaGlass..

Could be new packing for Waxco....:biggrin:

As mentioned Rain repel stuffs I have so many brands, more or less works the same....:smokin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Could be new packing for Waxco....:biggrin:

As mentioned Rain repel stuffs I have so many brands, more or less works the same....:smokin:
Yesterday use was real good but after the car is parked, when rain stop, got some mist on the windscreen. Not sure is cuz of the rain or the repellent. But swipe off with wiper then okay adi :biggrin:

But ya most important it works :smile:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yesterday use was real good but after the car is parked, when rain stop, got some mist on the windscreen. Not sure is cuz of the rain or the repellent. But swipe off with wiper then okay adi :biggrin:

But ya most important it works :smile:
Mist usually happens when difference in temperature. Inside air con colder then mist outside. Like on rainy day you don't use air con got mist on the inside.....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,need help&advice on this.

I own a perdana with evo3 engine.Just days ago I noticed white smoke was coming out of exhaust in the morning when started the car.I thought it was just normal in the morning bt it got worst after about just half an hour of drive,the smoke was coming out more and more especially in low gears.It even smoked during 100km/h above and in high gear.What really boogles is my turbo kicks in late around 4000+ rpm.The boost is only on 0.7/8 bar when I used to get...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience