Side mirror rain guard

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka

Good or just apply Rain-X? Anyone planning to get one perhaps to reduce water spots?
i tried rain-x on side mirror before and after one time driving in the rain i washed it off.
to me it just make things worst esp at night.i dunno if its due to my eyes having glare prob but i cant see clearly whatever it is on the side mirror at night.probably due to water drop which will remain on the mirror having effect with light from cars behind me.

if on front windscreen then ok because as we travel along it will be pushed away from our view.

i just wipe the side mirror with cloth if i had to.to me,prob only occur when we the side mirror is fogged up.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i tried rain-x on side mirror before and after one time driving in the rain i washed it off.
to me it just make things worst esp at night.i dunno if its due to my eyes having glare prob but i cant see clearly whatever it is on the side mirror at night.probably due to water drop which will remain on the mirror having effect with light from cars behind me.

if on front windscreen then ok because as we travel along it will be pushed away from our view.

i just wipe the side mirror with cloth if i had to.to me,prob only occur when we the side mirror is fogged up.
I think is the water drop that is still stuck to the mirror. When light shines on it, it reflects the light causing glare. I also don't apply to wing mirror any more

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
The guard can only be useful during drizzle,
In heavy downpour, it wont work...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

According to a leading Japanese business paper, Subaru is planning CVT transmissions for all models after the 2008-09 business year.

The Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun says that Subaru will fit CVT to its next-generation Legacy starting in 2009, with other models progressively getting the transmission thereafter.

Subaru soldiers on with its perennial quest to cut the fuel thirst of its horizontally-opposed engines...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience