What's the number one car that douchebag drivers drive?

Sooner or later, he will be beaten by the same car he drive, with a stick tranny. Or maybe worst, a 20v black stick tranny. :adore:
Now he changed to Impul Almera auto. No longer using AE101. He said the Almera feels underpowered compared to AE101 but it is more comfortable which he prefers.

It surprised me that a stock auto AE101 with 4A-FE can reach 180kmh.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

whaaaat. me myself im driving an auto (bro's car handed down to me). But if i got the chance i'd go manual all the way. Even when im in a friend's car and its a manual i feel blessed :biggrin:
Ah, even you that is KL based also prefers manual. This AE101 fellow living in Ipoh but still wants auto. Not to say he is an old man until he can't handle a clutch pedal.

LucasChng

Sep 17, 2012
DELETED
whaaaat. me myself im driving an auto (bro's car handed down to me). But if i got the chance i'd go manual all the way. Even when im in a friend's car and its a manual i feel blessed :biggrin:
Once, my car was auto, driving like manual. Fried my trans, switch to manual. :driver:

Now he changed to Impul Almera auto. No longer using AE101. He said the Almera feels underpowered compared to AE101 but it is more comfortable which he prefers.

Almera indeed was underpower, even you drag it, the gear ratios can't keep up. But at least was a Impul, slightly better with the exhaust system..

Once, my car was auto, driving like manual. Fried my trans, switch to manual. :driver:

Almera indeed was underpower, even you drag it, the gear ratios can't keep up. But at least was a Impul, slightly better with the exhaust system..
His Impul is just bodykit. Stock exhaust from what I see.

Then its just another almera:laugh: I bet he whn he reaches 120km/h it will be floating, and the top speed.. I think it would be slower than his old car :boring:
Er, so easily can feel floating? I'm using Wira and I've driven at 120kmh before. It din't feel floating although the engine noise coming from high rpm is quite loud.

LucasChng

Sep 17, 2012
DELETED
Er, so easily can feel floating? I'm using Wira and I've driven at 120kmh before. It din't feel floating although the engine noise coming from high rpm is quite loud.
Ya, I've experience it before. By force, you could reach 170 top by means you need to have superman balls. :stupid:

So far I haven't see any almera tailgating yet! If you notice?

I think the more we understand the limits of our cars, the more we respect road users. When we see a douchebaggy driver zigzagging in heavy traffic, cucuk-ing behind you so close, the urge to play is there, but it's not worth the risk. Sometimes i even see a car full with family members mau zigzag jugak i cannot say anything lah. its his choice. i move aside only. :dontknow:
Nope, if I see a douche-bag zig zag in heavy traffic I don't play with him. However if he tail me close behind and once the road opens up, then he got no chance unless he has a more powerful car then mine....hahaha
With family member or even any passenger I never drive fast, only when alone....:driver:

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

I don't think he is texting at 180kmh. Probably texting at 20kmh to 40kmh?

Seriously, he is only 19 this year and still having P sticker on his car. I think that pretty much sums it up about his driving experience.

This fellow only wants A/T because he said before that his dad wanted to get him a new car. He say don't want too expensive therefore I suggest him to buy a manual variant. He said back "If my dad bought me a manual car, you beat me until I die also I won't drive it"
Texting no matter what speed is wrong. Once at traffic lights at PJ market, traffic was slow because traffic light, saw this car slow down, suddenly it speed up again, then slow. I was like "wtf", and as the car pass I saw the youngster driver texting, look at phone,then look at road. Very soon he will mow down some one.....:banghead::banghead:

Brother, even my daughter prefer to drive manual....:driver:

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Same here, but instead of just the manual tranny, I transplant everything, that how I started with the VR.....:driver::biggrin:

aww why :'( :rofl:

jokes aside though, i've seen GTRs, R34s, full spec maximum attack evos, subies, and all sorts of cars that make me drool, drive according to the laws of the road. they drive slow and steady (maybe takut gasket pecah press so hard so long kot :biggrin: )

I think the more we understand the limits of our cars, the more we respect road users. When we see a douchebaggy driver zigzagging in heavy traffic, cucuk-ing behind you so close, the urge to play is there, but it's not worth the risk. Sometimes i even see a car full with family members mau zigzag jugak i cannot say anything lah. its his choice. i move aside only. :dontknow:
If one have kids or even wife or gf, how we drive, is how you are gonna expect your wife or kids gonna drive. Is just normal. So, if one's dad drive like an ass, so don't hope the son would be any better which is rarely the case unless the son/daughter are mature enough to realise what is wrong and right.

Any vehicle, easily spotted at night mostly with P stickers. Other than that, TAXIs!

No offence 'P' drivers
P = Pro drivers :rofl:

Sooner or later, he will be beaten by the same car he drive, with a stick tranny. Or maybe worst, a 20v black stick tranny. :adore:
Should ask him come KL, ask a friend of mine with 6spd Manual BT SEG to drag with him :rofl:

Ah, even you that is KL based also prefers manual. This AE101 fellow living in Ipoh but still wants auto. Not to say he is an old man until he can't handle a clutch pedal.
4A-FE may not be as powerful as 4AGE but is not that weak actually. Ask brother 5115, he has one SEG with 4A-FE iinm. Challenge him to a drag race, since now he has a new Almera, I believe your 1.5L Wira can take him on man...let him cry that his god mighty Almera A/T sucks.

Ya, I've experience it before. By force, you could reach 170 top by means you need to have superman balls. :stupid:

So far I haven't see any almera tailgating yet! If you notice?
U r lucky I guess, I get a lot Almera tailgating me, some even modded the exterior like as if it can fly already.

Also, I met a road bully Almera before once at LDP. I still remember the number plate as well. White colour with bling rims and impul bodykit, dark tinted glass. High beam at me and tail me, but when corner time, he can't keep up. (Driving BLM that time) Just pray I dont see his car anywhere :smokin:

So, i slowed down, but he over short when trying to go side by side with me with his window wind down, then he overtake me and gave me the middle finger :rofl:

Then nvm, I ignore. And yet he challenge to stop by the side of the road, guess he asking for fight :rofl: Such mentality. I ignore and drove off too. Was a chinese medium size dude with glasses.

U r lucky I guess, I get a lot Almera tailgating me, some even modded the exterior like as if it can fly already.

Also, I met a road bully Almera before once at LDP. I still remember the number plate as well. White colour with bling rims and impul bodykit, dark tinted glass. High beam at me and tail me, but when corner time, he can't keep up. (Driving BLM that time) Just pray I dont see his car anywhere :smokin:

So, i slowed down, but he over short when trying to go side by side with me with his window wind down, then he overtake me and gave me the middle finger :rofl:

Then nvm, I ignore. And yet he challenge to stop by the side of the road, guess he asking for fight :rofl: Such mentality. I ignore and drove off too. Was a chinese medium size dude with glasses.
You never show him your machine gun like in the video you posted last time......hahhahahhaha:rofl:

Texting no matter what speed is wrong. Once at traffic lights at PJ market, traffic was slow because traffic light, saw this car slow down, suddenly it speed up again, then slow. I was like "wtf", and as the car pass I saw the youngster driver texting, look at phone,then look at road. Very soon he will mow down some one.....:banghead::banghead:

Brother, even my daughter prefer to drive manual....:driver:

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Same here, but instead of just the manual tranny, I transplant everything, that how I started with the VR.....:driver::biggrin:
As a youngster myself, I don't see the point in texting while driving. Even if my phone received a message when I am driving, I'll just leave the phone until I stop the car at traffic lights or get down from the car (but sometimes I just forgot about the message until many hours later :biggrin:) I'm more concerned about what speed and rpm that I am going instead of replying text messages. :rofl:

About girls preferring manual, recently there are several girls telling me that they only know how to drive manual and they can't drive auto. LOL

Your Galant used to be auto?

P = Pro drivers :rofl:

4A-FE may not be as powerful as 4AGE but is not that weak actually. Ask brother 5115, he has one SEG with 4A-FE iinm. Challenge him to a drag race, since now he has a new Almera, I believe your 1.5L Wira can take him on man...let him cry that his god mighty Almera A/T sucks.
My car also have P stickers because my younger bro will drive the car sometimes.

If I am not mistaken, 4A-FE had like around 115hp or something like that. Well, still higher than 1NZ-FE at 107hp. :biggrin:

Nope, my Wira can't win over Almera. Tried before with another friend using Almera. He told me that he is shifting manually in his auto Almera. I played with him from rolling start around 20kmh. Was keeping up with his Almera side by side but at 2nd gear after 4000rpm probably around 60kmh, his Almera started to pull away. :banghead: In fact, the same thing happened to me when I drag with another friend's manual 4G13 Iswara sedan.

You never show him your machine gun like in the video you posted last time......hahhahahhaha:rofl:
Should buy those BB Gun, those who wind down window, aim and shoot right in their face :rofl:
Or buy a cup of Slurpy and put int the car, throw it in their car without the cover :rofl:

About girls preferring manual, recently there are several girls telling me that they only know how to drive manual and they can't drive auto. LOL

My car also have P stickers because my younger bro will drive the car sometimes.

If I am not mistaken, 4A-FE had like around 115hp or something like that. Well, still higher than 1NZ-FE at 107hp. :biggrin:

Nope, my Wira can't win over Almera. Tried before with another friend using Almera. He told me that he is shifting manually in his auto Almera. I played with him from rolling start around 20kmh. Was keeping up with his Almera side by side but at 2nd gear after 4000rpm probably around 60kmh, his Almera started to pull away. :banghead: In fact, the same thing happened to me when I drag with another friend's manual 4G13 Iswara sedan.
That can't be help, by nature, girls are meant to love sticks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The reason guys love computer games, mainly because of the mouse roller :rofl:
PS3 for the 2 analog buttons :rofl:

Then have to play corners with Almera, they can't corner for shit :rofl:
And I bloody hate the drivers that drive Almera, it reminds me of the Next Myvi or Vios gang. Tailgating and speeding like as if they drive supercars.

Should buy those BB Gun, those who wind down window, aim and shoot right in their face :rofl:
Or buy a cup of Slurpy and put int the car, throw it in their car without the cover :rofl:

That can't be help, by nature, girls are meant to love sticks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The reason guys love computer games, mainly because of the mouse roller :rofl:
PS3 for the 2 analog buttons :rofl:

Then have to play corners with Almera, they can't corner for shit :rofl:
And I bloody hate the drivers that drive Almera, it reminds me of the Next Myvi or Vios gang. Tailgating and speeding like as if they drive supercars.
HAHAHA, don't suddenly digress into other topic. :rofl:

Almera for cornering? Nowadays, almost everything also torsion beam at rear including Vios. I've seen several Vios drivers driving as if they owned the road using Supra or something. What a joke. In fact, I've seen many malay guys driving modded Civic EK, EG, Wira turbo but they are driving normally. But when it comes to mad Vios drivers, many times also it is young chinese drivers. What is this. :banghead:

HAHAHA, don't suddenly digress into other topic. :rofl:

Almera for cornering? Nowadays, almost everything also torsion beam at rear including Vios. I've seen several Vios drivers driving as if they owned the road using Supra or something. What a joke. In fact, I've seen many malay guys driving modded Civic EK, EG, Wira turbo but they are driving normally. But when it comes to mad Vios drivers, many times also it is young chinese drivers. What is this. :banghead:
Ya, young chinese drivers are usually seen in Vios/Almera/Myvi that drives like an ass.
In fact, nowadays, I hardly see any malay driving like idiot. Only young chinese teens douchebags.

Ya, young chinese drivers are usually seen in Vios/Almera/Myvi that drives like an ass.
In fact, nowadays, I hardly see any malay driving like idiot. Only young chinese teens douchebags.
Don't understand many of these young chinese fellows mentality although I am one myself. Like some of my friends telling me that they like to put things like bodykits and LED lights to their cars to make it look nice. I was thinking like, for what since it doesn't really give any real gain in performance. :confused: But for many Malay guys out there, I have respect for their kind of mods in their cars. Like how they mod their Wira with clean looking conversions to Evo or Lancer bodyparts. No LED or whatever weird spoilers or hideous bodykits or stickers. But many times I've seen chinese youngsters looking like ah beng with their Wira full of LED, evo X styled front, GT wing, stickers around the car. I just don't see the point in those. :banghead: