FSK Automobiles anyone heard of them before?

flizzardo

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Johor
hi guys i plan to send my W207 (E Class Coupe year 2010) to upgrade its entertainment system . I found out about this place after passing through an advertisement while reading Top Gear magazine.

These are the upgrades that I plan to install :-
Reverse camera
DVD player with USB
GPS

Do you guys think MYR5,000 is reasonable price for these installations? and I was told they would integrate well with my COMMAND system.

hope to hear from u guys.

I have inquired Exotic Mods and was told it would cost me MYR4,000-,5,000 and they told me they would confirm the exact price but somehow they never get back to me although i tried to asked again for confirmation. So I assume this must be the market price for such installations. I hope some experts can shed some light over this matter because my main concern is to get quality product that are reasonably priced.

thank you and have a nice day.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
hi guys i plan to send my W207 (E Class Coupe year 2010) to upgrade its entertainment system . I found out about this place after passing through an advertisement while reading Top Gear magazine.

These are the upgrades that I plan to install :-
Reverse camera
DVD player with USB
GPS

Do you guys think MYR5,000 is reasonable price for these installations? and I was told they would integrate well with my COMMAND system.

hope to hear from u guys.

I have inquired Exotic Mods and was told it would cost me MYR4,000-,5,000 and they told me they would confirm the exact price but somehow they never get back to me although i tried to asked again for confirmation. So I assume this must be the market price for such installations. I hope some experts can shed some light over this matter because my main concern is to get quality product that are reasonably priced.

thank you and have a nice day.
I would recommend CV audio Uptown Damansara. They deal with high end marks for years and they are good at what they do. If you do go, look for Peter and tell him Chris recommended :biggrin:

flizzardo

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Oh btw i've done the mod and i am very satisfied with everything especially with the GPS.

I would recommend CV audio Uptown Damansara. They deal with high end marks for years and they are good at what they do. If you do go, look for Peter and tell him Chris recommended :biggrin:
ah... too late i already done the mods..

flizzardo,upgrade your turbo leeehhhh.come race with me.hehehe
I don't like to race, i am a multiracial person sorry!

Some mod power but looks like he is into ICE first......:biggrin:
I dont like to tamper with the engine! The stock power is good enough for me.. I am currently saving money to upgrade to facelift

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone selling those start/stop button ala pivot start button ?
i remember someone taht carries such button around 40-50 bucks ... EL lighted .
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience